The Student Room Group

Cattolica del Sacro Cuore for medicine - English. Any recommendation or feedback

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cheeku2022
any opinion on how this college compares to medicine Humanitas please?

Ranking lists don't really matter because they are based on the number of research papers published by all faculties of a particular university. All medical universities in Italy are at par with each other. It really depends on where you'd like to spend 6 years of your life. However, if you must, then QS world university rankings put Cattolica at number 150, whereas Humanitas is not ranked at all. Other ranking lists will have different ranks.
thanks
Reply 42
In their email, they said they would provide public updates of the waiting list. I can’t find this. Has anyone been able to locate it?
Yeah they update it on their website itself ,EU has dropped to 79 and Non-EU down to 92
Reply 44
Would you mind dropping the link if you have a sec?
Reply 45
And does anyone know the lowest rank that was admitted for non eu last cycle?
Original post by Bep188
Would you mind dropping the link if you have a sec?

https://www.unicatt.it/corsi/medicine-and-surgery-roma-admissions-and-applications-rankings-and-waiting-lists
Also from what I know( not 100% sure) it dropped to the 140s last year
Reply 47
Oh wow, I didn’t know that! Thank you for your help
So, anyone got in?
Original post by Entoco
So, anyone got in?

I did. What about you?
Original post by 5hutterbug
I did. What about you?

me too! Did you go to the london test centre?
Another question, did anyone receive any emails from cattolica at all? I enrolled but they haven't contacted me yet. Did they contact you or not either?
Original post by Entoco
Another question, did anyone receive any emails from cattolica at all? I enrolled but they haven't contacted me yet. Did they contact you or not either?

They did not send any email. However, they do respond if you are proactive. For example, the deadline to apply for student accommodation was 10 July, but there was no information from them. When I reached out to them, they answered my emails.

They still haven't updated their acceptance on Universitaly saying that they are facing "technical difficulties"
lol im in now, i wonder if I met you already
Hey guys, for those of you who got in - can you please tell me how you prepared for the exam? I am doing A levels, are the contents much harder?

And how did you find the logic questions? And for how long did you work on the questions from the online simulator etc?

Thank you in advance and congrats for getting in!! :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, for those of you who got in - can you please tell me how you prepared for the exam? I am doing A levels, are the contents much harder?

And how did you find the logic questions? And for how long did you work on the questions from the online simulator etc?

Thank you in advance and congrats for getting in!! :smile:

for logic just do the simulator. just do them repeatedly until you get a sense of how they work.
content is the same as A-Levels, so revise that.
for religious questions just read the headings of the encyclicals they talk about in the list. if you know anything about christianity the it's easy; just use common sense.
Reply 56
Original post by Entoco
for logic just do the simulator. just do them repeatedly until you get a sense of how they work.
for religious questions just read the headings of the encyclicals they talk about in the list. if you know anything about christianity the it's easy; just use common sense.

Wow, I didn't expect to get an answer this quick! Thank you so much for your reply 🙂

How are you finding Cattolica, if it is ok to ask?
Reply 57
Original post by Dodori
Wow, I didn't expect to get an answer this quick! Thank you so much for your reply 🙂

How are you finding Cattolica, if it is ok to ask?

I love it here. The area is quite nice, the people are friendly, the students and professors are helpful.
Original post by Entoco

where I can find the simulator?
pls, I need it so bad!!!!!
Reply 59
Original post by Matteo0610
where I can find the simulator?
pls, I need it so bad!!!!!

it should be on the website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending