The Student Room Group

Loughborough college

Does anyone know much about the college?
Is the sport science bsc any good?
I want to go to the uni but don't have the grades.
Do they do an entry path so you can get into the uni?
I'm local, it's the best local college. Loughborough is a great location and the college has close links to the uni so you'll most likely be using the uni facilities anyway
Reply 2
Great thanks for your insight!
Does anyone know if theres a foundation course for sport to get into the uni if you don't have the grades?
Original post by Gracieg123
Does anyone know much about the college?
Is the sport science bsc any good?
I want to go to the uni but don't have the grades.
Do they do an entry path so you can get into the uni?

Hi @Gracieg123,

We are ranked #1 in the World for our sports related programmes, something we are incredibly proud of. Our Sports undergraduate course have just undergone a revamp so they are a bit different to when I started at Loughborough, but from speaking to friends that have just completed their first year on these programmes they my feelings about how great these course are.

We offer two foundation year programmes for sport which you can find more information about below:
For BSc Sport with an International FY you do not have to been a elite sport person, but this course has been designed for international students who have not studied the pre-requisite subjects needed for first year entry or those that have successfully completed 12 years of school education, and need an extra year of study.

Sport with a Foundation Year is only available to students performing at a very high standard in a chosen sport, who wish to study at Loughborough, but do not have the required qualifications due to sporting commitments.

You can find more information about Loughborough college and their sport programmes here.

Any further questions feel free to drop us a PM.
Best Wishes,
Emily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending