The Student Room Group

Birkbeck maintenacne loan

Are you still able to claim the full maintenacne loan (if entitled to it) at Birkbeck, considering most students work during the day aswell?

Also does the tuition fee affect the maintenance loan you recieve?

I am applying as an individual (mature student) Living in london, not with parents and applying for the full loan amount. I will continue working 4 days a week and go to uni in the evening. I will be doing a foundation year at the cost of £6935. Does this mean that I will get less maintenance loan this year then the first official year of the BSc?

Thanks for your help.
Original post by Niknak91
Are you still able to claim the full maintenacne loan (if entitled to it) at Birkbeck, considering most students work during the day aswell?

Also does the tuition fee affect the maintenance loan you recieve?

I am applying as an individual (mature student) Living in london, not with parents and applying for the full loan amount. I will continue working 4 days a week and go to uni in the evening. I will be doing a foundation year at the cost of £6935. Does this mean that I will get less maintenance loan this year then the first official year of the BSc?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, we don't need to know about a students salary unless their employer is releasing them to study.

If you are over 25 years old and single then you will receive the maximum funding available, if you are not single then it will be based on your partner or spouses income.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending