The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not that I have heard of.
They don’t date but look for someone to marry.
Reply 3
Attachment not found
Original post by Anonymous
They don’t date but look for someone to marry.

Thats what l should have asked but they cant they date leading up to getting married ?
yes many date white men but secretly

I am a White Jew and have dated a Pakistani girl
Original post by laughinglad999
Is it true that some Muslim young woman like to date white guys l never thought there parents would allow that l know we are in 2020 if they do it sounds good by me ?

are you white? your grammar implies otherwise
Is it true that some Muslim young woman like to date white guys l never thought there parents would allow that l know we are in 2020 if they do it sounds good by me ?

^ * I mean British/English
^ * I mean British/English

l understand thank you

Why, have you got someone in mind
Reply 10
Muslims are culturally diverse there are even white Muslims . Depending on their cultures some are stricter than others.
Reply 11
Everyone's different. Use a bit of common sense and you'll have answers to 99% of your thread.
Why, have you got someone in mind

Anon again l was just thinking things through in my mind when l post stuff l never go Anon as l am a very honest and open guy l was wanting to find out what others had to say on TSR yes l might have some one l am thinking about in my mind nothing wrong with that l will just have to wait and see if anything comes of it ?
It depends on how religious they are
Most look for someone to marry and be with for a long time so many don’t date if that doesn’t lead to marriage.
I don’t think it matters on the race or ethnicity as long as the person is Muslim
But nowadays a lot of Muslim girls secretly have boyfriends even though they know it isn’t permissible
Anon again l was just thinking things through in my mind when l post stuff l never go Anon as l am a very honest and open guy l was wanting to find out what others had to say on TSR yes l might have some one l am thinking about in my mind nothing wrong with that l will just have to wait and see if anything comes of it ?

There is nothing wrong with that, i'm just asking, does the luck girl know??
There is nothing wrong with that, i'm just asking, does the luck girl know??

l rest my case as you are Anon it would not be right for me to say any more she might read this l just want her to be very happy
l rest my case as you are Anon it would not be right for me to say any more she might read this l just want her to be very happy

That means she knows :woo:
You can trust me yanno
Hi can you please let me know where l can find post 5 l am not the best at tech stuff
are you white? your grammar implies otherwise

Nope l am Yellow
Nope l am Yellow

Chinese? Ive seen some Chinese men with South Asian women

Latest

Trending

Trending