The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Sept 2021/Jan 2022 candidates

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Has anyone heard back from the Uni of leeds?
Reply 81
Original post by IA1234
Has anyone heard back from the Uni of leeds?

Not yet, it’s the only one I’ve not heard back from
Original post by Christiana2
Hi did anyone here apply for Bolton Msc PA programme throught their website (not UCAS). I tried to log into their online application service last week and it said it's no longer running. I don't know if my application is being considered so i'm pretty worried. Just trying to see if anyone is in the same boat as me?
Thanks

I applied back in Jan, there wasn’t a closing date on the website but in March I was allocated an interview slot for 21st April.
Reply 83
Original post by Bluemuffin225
I applied back in Jan, there wasn’t a closing date on the website but in March I was allocated an interview slot for 21st April.

I have my interview on the 21st as well! Good luck! How are you preparing for it??
Original post by IA1234
I have my interview on the 21st as well! Good luck! How are you preparing for it??

Congratulations! Thank you and best of luck to you as well! I think I might do over some practice questions and just recap what it means to be a physicians associate etc...
Original post by alymac4564
I have applied to Newcastle, Leeds, Hull York, Birmingham and DMU for Sep 21

Has anyone else applied to these?

I've applied to Hull York and got an interview, just waiting on the results!
Original post by aa6297
I’ve applied to HYMS, Newcastle and Leeds. I got an interview for HYMS, have you heard back from any?

Have you heard back from HYMS yet??
Reply 87
Have the Bolton applications closed?
Reply 88
Original post by jeepark_
Have you heard back from HYMS yet??

Not yet, it’s making me super anxious but I think they said 3rd week of April
Original post by aa6297
Not yet, it’s making me super anxious but I think they said 3rd week of April

Ohhh I thought it was the 3rd week of the Easter holidays! At least we're both in the same boat! Have you applied anywhere else?
Reply 90
Ohhh I thought it was the 3rd week of the Easter holidays! At least we're both in the same boat! Have you applied anywhere else?

I’ve applied to Bradford, Leeds and Newcastle also. Not heard back from Leeds yet, but got an interview for the other 2, HYMS was first choice though, how about you?
Original post by aa6297
I’ve applied to Bradford, Leeds and Newcastle also. Not heard back from Leeds yet, but got an interview for the other 2, HYMS was first choice though, how about you?

I’ve got an offer from Portsmouth and Bangor, and then an interview for reading on the 26th and waiting on keele to give me an interview or rejection 😂😂😂
Reply 92
I’ve got an offer from Portsmouth and Bangor, and then an interview for reading on the 26th and waiting on keele to give me an interview or rejection 😂😂😂

Ooh that’s great, best of luck with it all! Do you have a preference as to which you want
Reply 93
anyone not heard from Chester yet?
Original post by aa6297
Ooh that’s great, best of luck with it all! Do you have a preference as to which you want

And you!! I’m not sure I think course wise I do like HYMS (not sure I did well in the interview, MMI isn’t my strongest suit 😭) but banGOR the tuition fees are paid by the Welsh government so we’ll see!
Reply 95
And you!! I’m not sure I think course wise I do like HYMS (not sure I did well in the interview, MMI isn’t my strongest suit 😭) but banGOR the tuition fees are paid by the Welsh government so we’ll see!

I feel the same about the interview, and seeing some people already have their offers from HYMS doesn’t make me feel very confident 😭 but the fee situarion of Bangor is also very good.
Original post by aa6297
I feel the same about the interview, and seeing some people already have their offers from HYMS doesn’t make me feel very confident 😭 but the fee situarion of Bangor is also very good.

Ohh have other people had their offers?? I’m sure we’ll hear soon good or bad news 😭
Reply 97
Ohh have other people had their offers?? I’m sure we’ll hear soon good or bad news 😭

I follow PA pages on insta and they were posting screenshots of people thanking them for their help after getting offers. But you’re right hopefully we will hear back soon, it’s making me so anxious waiting 😭
Original post by aa6297
I follow PA pages on insta and they were posting screenshots of people thanking them for their help after getting offers. But you’re right hopefully we will hear back soon, it’s making me so anxious waiting 😭

Ahhh I see! Honestly the amount of times I refresh that application page and my emails per day is quite sad 😂😂😂
Reply 99
Ahhh I see! Honestly the amount of times I refresh that application page and my emails per day is quite sad 😂😂😂

Same here, hopefully we hear back soon

Quick Reply

Latest