The Student Room Group

too stupid for other half..dont deserve them

ok...anon or delete

not expecting much advice, just wanted to let it out:o:

basically...i feel like im not smart enough for her....when we started going out, one of the reasons was because she thought i was intelligent etc...but recently..ive lost focus and motivation to the point where i may end up resitting/having to leave...

dont want her to be stuck with someone stupid when shes so damn amazing she could have anyone, doesnt seem fair to drag her down :frown:

on the other hand im in love...would never get over her....already have clinical depression and wouldnt be able to live without her...as in...really wouldnt..no point

cant talk to her about it, she thinks im fine which is why everythings going so well...dont want to reveal how much i suck

iunno....just want to cry and not do anything....
Reply 1
She won't want to be rid of you just because you did badly in exams.
maybe you just have low self esteem! this supposedly amazing girl chose you so you must have something going for you even if you can't see it. Perhaps you could ask her what she sees in you?
And any decent girlfriend wouldn't give a flying **** what you get in your exams!
Reply 3
ill be in the year below her/completley different uni
we wanted this to be longterm, but i wont be good enough for her family if i dont have a damn good degree and a job :frown:
and i cant handle long distance kinda things cos its hard enough to be without her for a week...id be consistently depressed and urgh..
Reply 4
Moaning and whining is probably going to annoy her more than getting bad grades.
If she wants to break up with you, then she will. If she was upset with you, trust me, you'd know. So what actually is the problem, then? I think you're just feeling insecure because you obviously care for her and have begun to feel inferior, and therefore 'unworthy'. But honestly, it doesn't seem there is a problem; so don't create one. Don't let your insecurities drive you to self-sabotage.
Reply 6
The Saurus
Moaning and whining is probably going to annoy her more than getting bad grades.

lol which is why i dont moan to her about stuff?...
Reply 7
Miyamoto Musashi
If she wants to break up with you, then she will. If she was upset with you, trust me, you'd know. So what actually is the problem, then? I think you're just feeling insecure because you obviously care for her and have begun to feel inferior, and therefore 'unworthy'. But honestly, it doesn't seem there is a problem; so don't create one. Don't let your insecurities drive you to self-sabotage.

mm yea i know, have started feeling like that...havnt talked about it all, so its been bugging me constantly...think i just wanted a rant

thanks tho

Latest

Trending

Trending