The Student Room Group

Is this weird?

So I went to this guy’s house to ‘chill’ and after I finished doing the stuff, it was one sided but that’s not the issue, he wants to cuddle and keeps falling asleep on me. I don’t know the guy that well, don’t really get with people very often but I did feel a bit like wtf. Also, he started having a **** while we were cuddling without and warning with threw me off a bit. When I was leaving he kept asking me to stay and perform again, like following me around the room and stuff. He probably wasn’t thinking straight, and it’s been a long lockdown for everyone but I just felt a bit like wtf?!
Original post by Anonymous
So I went to this guy’s house to ‘chill’ and after I finished doing the stuff, it was one sided but that’s not the issue, he wants to cuddle and keeps falling asleep on me. I don’t know the guy that well, don’t really get with people very often but I did feel a bit like wtf. Also, he started having a **** while we were cuddling without and warning with threw me off a bit. When I was leaving he kept asking me to stay and perform again, like following me around the room and stuff. He probably wasn’t thinking straight, and it’s been a long lockdown for everyone but I just felt a bit like wtf?!

what exactly happened u didnt specify. and yeah its kinda weird if u didnt really know him.
Reply 2
what exactly happened u didnt specify. and yeah its kinda weird if u didnt really know him.

Sorry if this is a bit long, didn’t know how much detail you wanted 😅

I basically gave him head, the we cuddled, he fell asleep, woke up and chatted for a bit, kissed, then he starts stroking while I’m still hugging him and I’m a bit offended so I ask him what he’s doing and stop cuddling him, he then just asks me to give him another blowjob but I don’t want to so I don’t but I agree to play with his balls. We go back to cuddling and he’s drifting in and out of sleep so I decide to leave, it’s 1pm and he’s clearly too knackered for company. But he starts following me about touching me up and asking me to stay for a bit longer (give him another orgasm) and he’s putting his **** in my face, on my shoulder. While I didn’t feel threatened at all, there have been times with others where I’ve felt too scared to say no, it did weird me out.
yeah thats weird

I basically gave him head, the we cuddled, he fell asleep, woke up and chatted for a bit, kissed, then he starts stroking while I’m still hugging him and I’m a bit offended so I ask him what he’s doing and stop cuddling him, he then just asks me to give him another blowjob but I don’t want to so I don’t but I agree to play with his balls. We go back to cuddling and he’s drifting in and out of sleep so I decide to leave, it’s 1pm and he’s clearly too knackered for company. But he starts following me about touching me up and asking me to stay for a bit longer (give him another orgasm) and he’s putting his **** in my face, on my shoulder. While I didn’t feel threatened at all, there have been times with others where I’ve felt too scared to say no, it did weird me out.

Oh my god stay away from this person
Reply 5
Original post by Sarahp2000
Oh my god stay away from this person

Do you think so?
I was going to go back to his place next week 😂
I thought he was a relatively nice guy, just weird and horny.
Do you think so?
I was going to go back to his place next week 😂
I thought he was a relatively nice guy, just weird and horny.

Awfully horny in fact😂😂
But more seriously, do you feel weird and not at ease when with?
Does he just want sex when with you?

Sis, that's a bit weird, I can't lie, I mean isn't that a bit harassing, and just overall weird? Go with your gut instinct, if you feel like he's weird, then don't go back to "chill". Just make up some excuse or tell him the truth.

what exactly weirded you out about the situation? You gave him head, why is it weird that he wanted you to do it again?
Reply 9
Original post by black tea
what exactly weirded you out about the situation? You gave him head, why is it weird that he wanted you to do it again?

Well that’s why I’m asking if it’s weird. I don’t think it’s weird that he wanted it again. I just didn’t like that he kept trying to convince me after I’d said no several times and I didn’t want a relative stranger sleeping on me. I also had to keep removing his hands from inside my leggings which might be a normal thing to do but he wasn’t taking the hint, that felt more like an annoyance than a violation though.
Well that’s why I’m asking if it’s weird. I don’t think it’s weird that he wanted it again. I just didn’t like that he kept trying to convince me after I’d said no several times and I didn’t want a relative stranger sleeping on me. I also had to keep removing his hands from inside my leggings which might be a normal thing to do but he wasn’t taking the hint, that felt more like an annoyance than a violation though.

To me, it sounds normal for a ONS kind of situation. But definitely a red flag if this is someone you are actually dating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending