Happy to hear the wifi is back :colondollar:

Original post by LiberOfLondon
:smile: crumpets definitely taste nice.

Original post by laurawatt
:excited:
Crumpets are so delish :coma:

Original post by Muttley79
Brilliant news Persephone - we have certainly missed you all:grouphugs:

I hope the crumpet was toasted and then spread with butter - yum!

I look forward to hearing more from you soon :smile:

Thank you everyone! It's good to be back to share my food adventures with you all! We all missed talking to you all too :grouphugs:

Today's mission is to try and prod TLG to get dressed and go outside :yep: We will let you know if we are successful! :ninja:

PtTP
Hello everyone :wavey:

It's SO hot these days :headfire: As an Antarctic penguin, I am not used to this kind of heat :nope: I hope it won't last too long. TLG, on the other hand, is very happy that it's so sunny and warm :yes:

We've been having naps the past few days in order to deal with the heat :moon:

Anyway, I have some Very Exciting News for you all: a bottle of Pimms has arrived in TLG's household (along with a bottle of lemonade) :ahee: This means I will hopefully get to try and learn my summer blog skill of making the perfect Pimms for TLG. As a young penguin, I am not allowed to sample the Pimms before giving it to TLG, so this could prove tricky, but I am excited to try :excited:

I feel with this new adventure, I am well on my way to becoming a British penguin :yep:

PtTP
It has been very hot! Make sure that all of you (and TLG!) are drinking enough water :grin:
Ooooh exciting :biggrin: Hope you have fun making TLG Pimms every time she wants some :mmm:
Make sure TLG dos not have too much Pimms - alcohol is not good in hot weather :smile:

There was rain in Somerset this morning:eek:
It has been very hot! Make sure that all of you (and TLG!) are drinking enough water :grin:
Ooooh exciting :biggrin: Hope you have fun making TLG Pimms every time she wants some :mmm:

TLG tells me she's "rather partial to some Pimms". I don't know what that means? Does that mean I will be mixing lots of Pimms with lemonade for her? :ninja:

:tongue:

PtTP
Make sure TLG dos not have too much Pimms - alcohol is not good in hot weather :smile:

There was rain in Somerset this morning:eek:

Fear not: TLG can't drink much Pimms anyway, due to her medication :nah:

I would like some rain here in London :sadnod:

PtTP :hugs:
'Rather partial' mean she likes Pimms more than many other drinks. You will need to discover the way she likes it made so I think he's gioing to have t show you first and maybe a few more times to check :wink:

We were only passing through the rain and it's not raining back at home ... I think we need a thunderstorm to clear the air.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
PEEPS, THE WIFI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nutcase: :ahee: :adore:

Will get back to TSR properly tomorrow :colondollar: Just wanted to let you all know that we're back :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

To celebrate the return of the Wifi, I helped TLG eat a Very British Food. It had a strange name, and a weird texture :holmes: She said it's called a crumpet :yep: Apparently it is very important for me to know about crumpets if I am to consider myself a British penguin :yep:

PtTP :woo:

I’ve never had a crumpet before, would you recommend it?
'Rather partial' mean she likes Pimms more than many other drinks. You will need to discover the way she likes it made so I think he's gioing to have t show you first and maybe a few more times to check :wink:

We were only passing through the rain and it's not raining back at home ... I think we need a thunderstorm to clear the air.

I see :beard: Thanks for the advice, Muttley! These things are confusing to penguins like me :colondollar:

:hugs:

PtTP
Original post by studybelle
I’ve never had a crumpet before, would you recommend it?

I think I prefer scones to crumpets, but this might be because TLG stuck strawberry jam on a sourdough crumpet, which was just an odd combo, ngl :erm:

TLG tells me that crumpets are good for the soul and that next time, she'll give me a proper crumpet :yep:

How are you doing today? :h:

PtTP
TLG tells me she's "rather partial to some Pimms". I don't know what that means? Does that mean I will be mixing lots of Pimms with lemonade for her? :ninja:

:tongue:

PtTP

It means that she likes that drink a lot :yes: I’m very partial to hot chocolate or fruit twist Fanta :h:
I suspect you’ll perfect the Pimms art over the next weeks or two :woo: :wink:
It means that she likes that drink a lot :yes: I’m very partial to hot chocolate or fruit twist Fanta :h:
I suspect you’ll perfect the Pimms art over the next weeks or two :woo: :wink:

TLG is partial to those too :eek: :five: :ahee: but she tells me Pimms is her favourite. I am feeling the pressure of getting the mixtures right :afraid:

PtTP :colondollar:
TLG and I are going for a drive in the car with Mummy TLG :woo: Back later, peeps :grouphugs:

PtTP
TLG is partial to those too :eek: :five: :ahee: but she tells me Pimms is her favourite. I am feeling the pressure of getting the mixtures right :afraid:

PtTP :colondollar:

I’m sure you’ll learn soon :lovehug:
Have a great trip out!!
Reply 72

It's SO hot these days :headfire: As an Antarctic penguin, I am not used to this kind of heat :nope: I hope it won't last too long. TLG, on the other hand, is very happy that it's so sunny and warm :yes:

Anyway, I have some Very Exciting News for you all: a bottle of Pimms has arrived in TLG's household (along with a bottle of lemonade) :ahee: This means I will hopefully get to try and learn my summer blog skill of making the perfect Pimms for TLG. As a young penguin, I am not allowed to sample the Pimms before giving it to TLG, so this could prove tricky, but I am excited to try :excited:

I feel with this new adventure, I am well on my way to becoming a British penguin :yep:

PtTP

Sounds like youre up to some fun stuff!
I don't know what hot is for you (being a penguin) but where I am it has been 37 c!!
Original post by nmah
Sounds like youre up to some fun stuff!
I don't know what hot is for you (being a penguin) but where I am it has been 37 c!!

:eek2:

OK you win on the hot front :colondollar: Is it usually that hot your end?! :headfire:

It was 36 degrees celsius here in London a few days back :hide: :sadnod: :ahhhhh:

PtTP
Reply 74
:eek2:

OK you win on the hot front :colondollar: Is it usually that hot your end?! :headfire:

It was 36 degrees celsius here in London a few days back :hide: :sadnod: :ahhhhh:

PtTP

It is usually that hot here, at least in the summer. Plus I don't get any snow where I am during the winter!
Original post by nmah
It is usually that hot here, at least in the summer. Plus I don't get any snow where I am during the winter!

SNOW :gah:

Oh wait, no snow :sad:

If you were of legal drinking age your end, I'd say you need some Pimms too :console:

PtTP

Is it Pimms o clock yet?
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Is it Pimms o clock yet?

Not today sadly :no: Was hoping to do some today but TLG is feeling a bit woozy because of the heat, so thought best to leave it for another day :colondollar:

PtTP :nopity:
Reply 78
SNOW :gah:

Oh wait, no snow :sad:

If you were of legal drinking age your end, I'd say you need some Pimms too :console:

I guess I will just have to stick to lemonade and tea!
Not today sadly :no: Was hoping to do some today but TLG is feeling a bit woozy because of the heat, so thought best to leave it for another day :colondollar:

PtTP :nopity:

:sadnod:

Latest