The Student Room Group

First date between a virgin girl and guy. I am too nervous.why?

I am a guy ,virgin . I gonna have my first dating with a young virgin girl in a Hotel. She is an attractive girl with a great body style . We have chosen and reserved a Luxury Hotel for this purpose. But I am very excited and nervous and worried.We will spend 3 days and nights together in this hotel . Do you think what is the reason that I am so nervous and I fear that this stress cause me not to treat her very well. How should I act during this 3 days and nights with her to please her. You can message me for any advice too if your advice is about my intimacy with her .thanks in advance

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I _ Love You
I am a guy ,virgin . I gonna have my first dating with a young virgin girl in a Hotel. She is an attractive girl with a great body style . We have chosen and reserved a Luxury Hotel for this purpose. But I am very excited and nervous and worried.We will spend 3 days and nights together in this hotel . Do you think what is the reason that I am so nervous and I fear that this stress cause me not to treat her very well. How should I act during this 3 days and nights with her to please her. You can message me for any advice too if your advice is about my intimacy with her .thanks in advance

your just nervous bc youve never been intimate before, everyone is nervous their first time. and im sure she'll be nervous and stressed about it too because your both virgins. you should just be yourself and keep doing what youve been doing because obviously its working if you got her to stay in a hotel with her for 3 days. and dont try to get to freaky and crazy because it might scare her off, be gentle and slow.
tnx , These kinds of quotes help me to feel more comfortable
Reply 3
Do you really mean you have you booked 3 days in a hotel for a first date? Or do you mean you know this girl and you've done this for having sex for the first time?
be gentle with her and don't push her to do anything she doesn't want

also are hotels open again?? what the heck...
Reply 5
Hang on, first date. What happened to the girlfriend you posted about a day ago?
I am not living in U.K . I am living in japan .
Original post by Surnia
Hang on, first date. What happened to the girlfriend you posted about a day ago?

I am in a relationship with twin girls .Got it ?
Original post by Anonymous
be gentle with her and don't push her to do anything she doesn't want

also are hotels open again?? what the heck...

I am living in Japan not U.K .

Here's another lie you told. In your first TSR post you said you weren't a virgin, but now you are. How did you get your virginity back???

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=89959790
Don't rush into having sex until you aren't nervous. It's the easiest solution. Don't feel you owe anyone sex. Have sex when you aren't nervous.
Reply 11

And you've had sex with one, so not a virgin.
Original post by Surnia
And you've had sex with one, so not a virgin.

First time sex attempt with the first girl failed .As I said in my thread she asked me to stop sex before penetration .
Original post by ageshallnot
Here's another lie you told. In your first TSR post you said you weren't a virgin, but now you are. How did you get your virginity back???

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=89959790

I MEAN I had sexual activity but not PENETRATIVE sex so I am virgin . Someone had said to me in yahoo_question site that even foreplay can cause a guy/girl to lose his/her virginity but later on I noticed that not having penetrative sex means being virgin .
Troll, you've now been banned : )
Reply 15
First time sex attempt with the first girl failed .As I said in my thread she asked me to stop sex before penetration .

I'm referring to another thread that I'm not linking due to its content and which has hopefully been removed.

Don't bother posting when you can't keep your stories straight. Troll.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16

god this is so creepy.
i think i'm gonna be sick...
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
god this is so creepy.
i think i'm gonna be sick...

He's a troll and has already been banned under another name....
Original post by Surnia
He's a troll and has already been banned under another name....

oh really ? wow. people really be weirdos on TSR. get a LIFE!!!!
Yeah I mean it sounded fake but when he said message me he probably was looking for some s*xts /nudes from people on TSR... Which is wild to expect to happen but also hella weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending