Original post by nikkiblonsky
cause I got a life....:teehee:jk

Mate you're cancelled bye :colonhash:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Mate you're cancelled bye :colonhash:

you cant cancel me... you dont hav the authority
you cant cancel me... you dont hav the authority

Who says? :curious: I am Superior Potato I have all the bloody authority I need :angry:
hey so I did a page of chemistry and some pages of physics from the cgp books and I made post it notes on them so thats good.... Basically wat im planning on doing is going through chem and physics cgp books, not bio cause its my fav science and so probs my strongest....And im going through the revision guide4s and makin post it notes from the pages then after i've gone through the entire book and made the post it notes its time for the cgp workbooks and then more practice questions (might do some french but who knows)

@SuperiorPotato#@Sinnoh

@Dell PC
@Roses_Dreams
@Nutella!
Reply 64
Don't put too much time towards making and reading pretty notes and flashcards, they should really be used as reference for when you're doing practice questions
Original post by Sinnoh
Don't put too much time towards making and reading pretty notes and flashcards, they should really be used as reference for when you're doing practice questions

my notes look like i found them in a bin like seriously they look superiorpotato bad.. and thats bad! :colone: i just make simple notes my main resources is gonna be practice questions so yeh
my notes look like i found them in a bin like seriously they look superiorpotato bad.. and thats bad! :colone: i just make simple notes my main resources is gonna be practice questions so yeh

As long as you understand it it's good also you just can't help yourself from mentioning me :rolleyes:
As long as you understand it it's good also you just can't help yourself from mentioning me :rolleyes:

I mentioned you cause I felt pity and nothin more...maybe next time:wink::tongue:
I mentioned you cause I felt pity and nothin more...maybe next time:wink::tongue:

I hope there isn't a next time :cheeky:
y

I hope there isn't a next time :cheeky:

you better hope not so im not able to expose the fact that your a fake potato... GIRL I SEE YOU PEELIN OFF YOUR SKIN YOUR AN ONION
y

you better hope not so im not able to expose the fact that your a fake potato... GIRL I SEE YOU PEELIN OFF YOUR SKIN YOUR AN ONION

BRUH YOU'RE THE FAKE ONE You went around saying you were a potato. Just goes to show potatoes are better than humans so you were jealous and wanted to be one :u: You fake.

Also stop derailing your GYG :angry: good night
BRUH YOU'RE THE FAKE ONE You went around saying you were a potato. Just goes to show potatoes are better than humans so you were jealous and wanted to be one :u: You fake.

Also stop derailing your GYG :angry: good night

I wanted to say I was a potato so I could mock you and your people and dont talk to me bout arguments since that lowkey sums up ya thread in a nutshell anyways goodnight
I wanted to say I was a potato so I could mock you and your people and dont talk to me bout arguments since that lowkey sums up ya thread in a nutshell anyways goodnight

Yeah but mine's a blog your's is for studying updates :colonhash: stoopid
Yeah but mine's a blog your's is for studying updates :colonhash: stoopid

yeh mainly but not just limited to that....STOOPID
Hi guys so just a quick update:
goodluck to evryone getting gcse results today you have all worked so hard and deserve all 9!s but unfortunately that was not the case but still GOODLUCK!:five:
-so school starts soon......:colonhash: nah im jk im actually really looking forward to going back to school as life at home has just been boring so yeh just thought id update so you dont think im dead! lmao

~nowrongpath!:borat:
tags:
@Nutella!
@Sinnoh
@SuperiorPotato
@Dell PC
@Moonbow
Tue aug 25
Goodmorning or afternoon or evening whatever time you're reading this so a quick update to keep this blog going
_i've gotten into reading so far i've read two books and am on my third and its called half of a yellow sun.....NO SPOILERS or you'll face NIKKI'S WRATH! but pls do be considerate before posting anything that reveals the plot of the story im only on chapter 5

-im going to make a chicken ceaser salad with someone ingredients I bought but i've never been a good cook so we'll see how this turns
I did try and make mashed potatos but they tasted ok since I didnt put any gravy on them....

-so yeh that bout wraps I might make an update when or before school starts,probs after so stay tuned I guess....
tags:
@Nutella!
@Sinnoh
@SuperiorPotato
@Dell PC
@Moonbow

@Bookworm88
Reply 76
The only thing you need to cook in a chicken caesar's the chicken, right? I don't think that can be messed up
Original post by Sinnoh
The only thing you need to cook in a chicken caesar's the chicken, right? I don't think that can be messed up

You don’t know me..... I’m very clumsy and in a sense stupid so...
You don’t know me..... I’m very clumsy and in a sense stupid so...

Y o u t u b e use it
Y o u t u b e use it

g e t o u t o f m y b l o g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending