The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
ImperceptibleNinja
Aye, I'm happy to go to the Union... or the beach... or KFB... [omgosh, chocolate pizza!]... or anywhere, really. And we can merrily wander back out to DRA/FP =D

You lot, by the way, have to discover KFB. They sell chocolate pizza, and although I was very dubious about the concept initially, it turns out to be very tasty.

I cannot wait to try chocolate pizza.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 81
ImperceptibleNinja
omgosh, chocolate pizza!

I bet thats one of those things where you initially think "oh how disgusting" but actually tastes amazing.
TheNorth
I bet thats one of those things where you initially think "oh how disgusting" but actually tastes amazing.

:yep: yup. Exactly.
I want chocolate pizza now as well! I had gummi bear pizza once, that was niiiiice.
Reply 84
They have haggis pizza as well, but I am not trying that one :eek:
Reply 85
Knudsen
They have haggis pizza as well, but I am not trying that one :eek:

I agree 100%, not trying that.
After I plucked up the courage to try haggis at some 'international' food thing, I actually quite like it. Not sure how it'd go on a pizza though...
Reply 87
Judging by how many people are going, I hope we can all fit in the pub!:smile: I'm looking forward to it! Is anyone from uni hall going? Could perhaps join forces so we don't get lost? I'm a geography student with no sense of direction...
meekan
Judging by how many people are going, I hope we can all fit in the pub!:smile: I'm looking forward to it! Is anyone from uni hall going? Could perhaps join forces so we don't get lost? I'm a geography student with no sense of direction...

Another soon-to-be Uni Haller here... I'd be glad to meet up so at least when we get lost there's someone to chat to :biggrin:

What floor are you on by the way?
Reply 89
I love haggis! Does St Andrews have a Whetherspoons? They do good haggis.
Reply 90
Whetherspoons also do good pub food!
Reply 91
meekan

Another Uni Haller here, that sounds like a good idea.
Reply 92
meekan

Jormungandr
Another soon-to-be Uni Haller here... I'd be glad to meet up so at least when we get lost there's someone to chat to :biggrin:

What floor are you on by the way?

TheNorth
Another Uni Haller here, that sounds like a good idea.

Another Uni Haller here as well, meeting up before sounds like a great idea, although I also profess to having no sense of direction! What floor are we all on?
Another Uni Haller here as well, meeting up before sounds like a great idea, although I also profess to having no sense of direction! What floor are we all on?

Lumsden floor A, room 33 :smile: You?
Reply 94
Jormungandr

I'm Floor D, so looks like I'll be the one traipsing all the stairs to meet you :p:
Reply 95
Jormungandr

I'm on A floor too, do you have facebook?
TheNorth
I'm on A floor too, do you have facebook?

Here. :smile:
Reply 97
Ok Uni- hallers, so there's me, TheNorth,Jormungandr and Koshtoom. Where do you want to meet and what time? And who do we blame if we get lost?:P
Reply 98
Jormungandr

I just added you as well, Genna!
Added you too Genna. Hi :smile:

Lumsden common room at 7:15 or something? (Assuming there's only one Lumsden common room...)

Latest

Trending

Trending