The Student Room Group

Collection of my A-level results

Hi, I am quite confused about the results day. How will students collect their results this year? How does it work for me if I am not present in the UK because I am back in my home country and currently not able to travel back for the results day? Can they send me the results in post? Is there a way for me to find out my results even if I cannot physically collect them? Thank you so much for your help
Did you do your studying at a college or sixth form? They may be able to give you an idea on what they do. Some send them out through email, post or collection but it depends. If you did them privately i have no idea but i would assume they would send them through the post if you have given them an address in the past
Majority of people in the uk are getting them by email so I don’t get how you can’t get them by email
Reply 3
Original post by dnltmsvcv
Hi, I am quite confused about the results day. How will students collect their results this year? How does it work for me if I am not present in the UK because I am back in my home country and currently not able to travel back for the results day? Can they send me the results in post? Is there a way for me to find out my results even if I cannot physically collect them? Thank you so much for your help

Your exam centre would normally have told you this - it depends on them. Best you get in contact with them to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest