dnltmsvcv
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am quite confused about the results day. How will students collect their results this year? How does it work for me if I am not present in the UK because I am back in my home country and currently not able to travel back for the results day? Can they send me the results in post? Is there a way for me to find out my results even if I cannot physically collect them? Thank you so much for your help
Lshort17
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you do your studying at a college or sixth form? They may be able to give you an idea on what they do. Some send them out through email, post or collection but it depends. If you did them privately i have no idea but i would assume they would send them through the post if you have given them an address in the past
TsRtSr1001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Majority of people in the uk are getting them by email so I don’t get how you can’t get them by email
2500_2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dnltmsvcv)
Hi, I am quite confused about the results day. How will students collect their results this year? How does it work for me if I am not present in the UK because I am back in my home country and currently not able to travel back for the results day? Can they send me the results in post? Is there a way for me to find out my results even if I cannot physically collect them? Thank you so much for your help
Your exam centre would normally have told you this - it depends on them. Best you get in contact with them to ask.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
26.05%
Less motivated (88)
73.95%

Watched Threads