The Student Room Group

Funny Exam Questions

Anybody got any entertaining fictional exam questions they'd like to share or any real ones they've encountered that are strange or amusing in some way?
Physics A-Level 2033

Tom went to the shops and got an ice cream and fruit.
He then went home.
Calculate the radius of the sun.

(4 marks)
(edited 3 years ago)
I did have a weird one in the 2019 GCSE french paper. I'm not sure what the question was, but the text was some weird soap opera style drama about these three kids called Abou, Coly and Sanka, and basically they were all arguing in some sort of love triangle.
Hannah has some sweets...
I remember an English gcse mock my school did. We got an expert that was about a teacher reading another students essay. I remember there being things like ‘Mr (I forgot his name) started to sweat and felt very thirsty’ and like ‘his blood pressure was rising, he was getting excited’....I’d say it was funny because I don’t know how the teachers thought they could give a text like that to students and NOT expect to think in that way. As soon as the mock finished, everyone was talking about it. It was damn weird
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17
Hannah has some sweets...

that one made the news because so many people found it so hard!
Reply 6
Original post by jemima0103
I did have a weird one in the 2019 GCSE french paper. I'm not sure what the question was, but the text was some weird soap opera style drama about these three kids called Abou, Coly and Sanka, and basically they were all arguing in some sort of love triangle.

i did this paper in my mock gcses!! it made everyone laugh ngl
"but you must work hard" said sanka to coly.
and then sanka is acc the wife of abou?? poor coly he was definitely in love w her!!
Original post by kcsjeo
that one made the news because so many people found it so hard!
7 years ago now

I was there

Quick Reply

Latest