The Student Room Group

Reapplying but have an offer

Hi everyone,

I currently have an offer from Bath for Economics but would like the opportunity to reapply as my grades this year A*A*AB. Would I be able to apply and still keep my offer or is this not possible?

I'm taking a gap year so I'll be able to apply during this time. I'm also thinking of taking the exam in the Autumn for the subject I got a B in as my centre gave me an A.

Thanks!
You can’t hold a deferred offer for 2021 entry and also make a new application through Apply 2021.

You need your firm choice to withdraw you before you can submit a new application.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You can’t hold a deferred offer for 2021 entry and also make a new application through Apply 2021.

You need your firm choice to withdraw you before you can submit a new application.

Oh ok thanks.
Original post by kh777
Oh ok thanks.

If you’re worried about taking the risk then speak to your firm (give it a few days for them to be less busy) and explain that you are thinking of reapplying but still really like the course and university. Ask if they would honour your offer if you withdrew and reapplied. If they agree ask for confirmation in writing.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
If you’re worried about taking the risk then speak to your firm (give it a few days for them to be less busy) and explain that you are thinking of reapplying but still really like the course and university. Ask if they would honour your offer if you withdrew and reapplied. If they agree ask for confirmation in writing.

Alright I'll give it a shot, thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending