The Student Room Group

Clearing Bristol

I’ve applied Bristol for clearing, but just got the mail that my application was unsuccessful. They said if I am still interested in Bristol, I can still apply with different major.

Should I reapply? Do you guys think there are any possibilities? And If I reapply, how could I appeal them?

Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
You could apply for another subject but you will probably find their courses are full. It might be time to look elsewhere.

In many ways it might work out better for you. Last year there were major accommodation problems at Bristol and some were offered accommodation 31 miles away in Newport. What subject are you looking at and what grades do you have. Perhaps you can find somewhere else. Are you an overseas student seeing you are using the word major which isnt something used in the UK.
Reply 2
Original post by swanseajack1
You could apply for another subject but you will probably find their courses are full. It might be time to look elsewhere.

In many ways it might work out better for you. Last year there were major accommodation problems at Bristol and some were offered accommodation 31 miles away in Newport. What subject are you looking at and what grades do you have. Perhaps you can find somewhere else. Are you an overseas student seeing you are using the word major which isnt something used in the UK.

Thank you for your answer.

And yes. I am an international student. I’ve applied clearing for cellular and molecular med and got rejected. So maybe if I could, I want to try cancer biology and immunology. I’ve studied foundation course based on A level curriculum and achieved AAA for chem bio and math.
Original post by jessicakimk
Thank you for your answer.

And yes. I am an international student. I’ve applied clearing for cellular and molecular med and got rejected. So maybe if I could, I want to try cancer biology and immunology. I’ve studied foundation course based on A level curriculum and achieved AAA for chem bio and math.

I dont know how many offer this course but Swansea University offers similar courses in their Medical school if you are interested

https://www.swansea.ac.uk/medicine/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending