The Student Room Group

UoB Clearing

Hi,
I was an applicant for UoB this year to study a course of standard entry requirements A*AA. I was eligible for the P2B offer which would be AAB. Unfortunately, my predicted was ABB so I was one grade below the threshold so was rejected.
My question is would it be possible for me to apply to my course through clearing plus if I get the required grades, or is UoB unlikely to offer clearing places ( I was aiming for studying Physics which is a competitive course so I am a little anxious)?
Original post by SodaMontgomery
Hi,
I was an applicant for UoB this year to study a course of standard entry requirements A*AA. I was eligible for the P2B offer which would be AAB. Unfortunately, my predicted was ABB so I was one grade below the threshold so was rejected.
My question is would it be possible for me to apply to my course through clearing plus if I get the required grades, or is UoB unlikely to offer clearing places ( I was aiming for studying Physics which is a competitive course so I am a little anxious)?
UOB could mean anywhere Bath, Bristol, Birmingham, Bradford etc. Whether a university will be in clearing nobody can say as it will depend on others results and nobody knows what grades they will accept either.
Original post by swanseajack1
UOB could mean anywhere Bath, Bristol, Birmingham, Bradford etc. Whether a university will be in clearing nobody can say as it will depend on others results and nobody knows what grades they will accept either.
Thanks for clearing that up, I suppose I’ll just have to wait and see. I forgot to clarify that it was university of Birmingham I was referring to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending