The Student Room Group

250 Days to My GCSEs - A Year 11 GYG

Annotation 2020-09-04 203506.jpg

Welcome!

Here we go! Welcome, to my second GYG. I am currently in Year 11 and will take my GCSEs in 2021 Summer. This GYG will have regular series explaining the toils of a normal GCSE student. You will follow me on my final part of my GCSE journey through the year. This year will be especially different from any other year with major virus prevention in place at school. I will be updating in sets of series in which I will regularly update about what is happening in my life. This will entail the highs as well as the lows of the GCSE life. And hopefully, we can all make it out with smiles at the other end.

Ambitions

After GCSEs, I would like to do A-Levels (looks like Physics, Chemistry and Maths so far) so I could pursue my life long dream of taking engineering at University to become an engineer. But... I have to do well in order to get into a good sixth-form so currently, that is my major focus. Looks like quite a journey ahead of me I have!

A bit about me

Extra-curricular

Spoiler

Subjects I am taking

Spoiler

Major posts

Spoiler

S
atyr Squad

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

New blog :woo:
If you need any help with geography or r.e, I did those exam boards so am happy to assist!
Good luck :biggrin:
nice! :smile:
Original post by laurawatt
New blog :woo:
If you need any help with geography or r.e, I did those exam boards so am happy to assist!
Good luck :biggrin:

Thank you :gthumb:! Sure do.
Original post by studybean:b
nice! :smile:

Thank you
Good luck! :smile:
Formatting this opening post took me 3 hours :rofl:
Original post by Satyr
Formatting this opening post took me 3 hours :rofl:

:headfire: which bit was the most time consuming?
This looks incredible! :eek: Btw would you mind changing my tag from the under score to &? :colondollar:

Looking forward to your journey, and best of luck fellow Year 11!
Good luck .I am still shocked that I am a year 11
Good luck @Satyr! Let me know if you want any help in GCSE Chemistry or an insight into A-Level Chemistry, even thought it's a bit early for that one! :tongue:

Can I also have a tag if you are doing those?
Original post by laurawatt
:headfire: which bit was the most time consuming?

I kept on re-doing the colours and the preview post was very glitched so it was adding spaces randomly :rofl: but I guess it was worth it.
Original post by Roses & Dreams
This looks incredible! :eek: Btw would you mind changing my tag from the under score to &? :colondollar:

Thank you! Sure.
Original post by medicalsupernova
Good luck! :smile:

Thank you
Original post by 5hyl33n
Good luck @Satyr! Let me know if you want any help in GCSE Chemistry or an insight into A-Level Chemistry, even thought it's a bit early for that one! :tongue:

Can I also have a tag if you are doing those?

Thank you! Yep, I'll need to get my head around GCSE chemistry first.
Sure, you're now in the Satyr Squad.
Original post by foreverrocking
Good luck .I am still shocked that I am a year 11

Thank you. Haha, it took me countless number of sleepless nights to actually comprehend that the next three years of my life will probably be the worst.
Original post by Roses & Dreams

Should look even better with this image now on it.
Original post by Satyr
Should look even better with this image now on it.

It looks so aesthetically pleasing :moon:
What pressure, relax enjoy life, study hard.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
What pressure, relax enjoy life, study hard.

That is now officially my tag line.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending