The Student Room Group

student housing help in central london

Hey guys!! i'm from Australia and will be doing an exchange semester in London next year. i am researching super far in advance but was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these student accomodation places: Urbanest Hoxton (or westminster bridge), Louise house and Hello students francis gardner house?
these 3 have made the shortlist for me, so if anyone has stayed with them could you give me an insight into the rooms/social life etc?
or if anyone has any suggestions of other student accom in central london?
i definitely want the social aspect of a private room in a shared flat, my budget is around 300 pounds a week. and i know being super central can get expensive - ill be going to london college of fashion, staying with the uni housing is not an option for exchange students
thanks so much!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
£300 pcm or per week?
Reply 2
Original post by Noodlzzz
£300 pcm or per week?

per week sorry!
Original post by sarah2444
per week sorry!

which uni? At UCL they provided halls for exchange students. Uni halls are A LOT cheaper than private. Worth looking into.
Reply 4
Original post by Noodlzzz
which uni? At UCL they provided halls for exchange students. Uni halls are A LOT cheaper than private. Worth looking into.

London college of Fashion! ive already asked them and they said they dont offer accomodation for exchange students for only a semester sadly :frown:
Original post by sarah2444
London college of Fashion! ive already asked them and they said they dont offer accomodation for exchange students for only a semester sadly :frown:

Ah that's annoying! Can't offer much hep I'm afraid, good luck in finding somewhere :smile:
Reply 6
Hi! May I ask which one did you choose eventually?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending