The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evarev
does anyone know how many places are in Bristol DHAT? xx

I heard 16 but not sure how true this is x
Original post by Joseph P96
Plymouth emailed me and my tutor and Of December asking for my tutor to provide predicted grades, then today I had an email from Plymouth just confirming my application saying they’ll be in contact middle of February

good luck!! hopefully they get in contact with me soon then as plymouth is one my top choices 🤞🏼
Reply 782
Plymouth emailed me and my tutor end of December asking for my tutor to provide predicted grades, then today I had an email from Plymouth just confirming my application saying they’ll be in contact middle of February

i applied to Plymouth and didn't get that email... can't help but assume it;s bad news for me :frown:
Original post by NatS86
i applied to Plymouth and didn't get that email... can't help but assume it;s bad news for me :frown:

same here :frown: fingers crossed for you, good luck!!
Reply 784
Original post by desilvaemily11
same here :frown: fingers crossed for you, good luck!!

Thank you! And to you!
I’ve only applied to Plymouth, I got the email saying my application was being looked at back in December and I would hear after 15th Jan but still not heard anything either way. I think they are just being really slow.
Original post by NatS86

I wouldn’t think like that, they have been really slow with me. When did you apply? I applied on the first day applications opened so it’s taken some time.. have you applied for just dental hygiene and therapy or with the intergrated foundation year? And what grades are you applying with
Plymouth emailed me and my tutor end of December asking for my tutor to provide predicted grades, then today I had an email from Plymouth just confirming my application saying they’ll be in contact middle of February

I got an email yesterday too saying they will be in touch middle of February.
How did you prepare for the interviews and what kind of questions did they ask? x
Has anyone heard back from Manchester
Original post by desilvaemily11
has anyone been unsuccessful for sheffield without an interview or a reason why? also has anyone heard from cardiff/plymouth yet?

Yes I have!
Reply 791
Original post by Fizariaz
Has anyone heard back from Manchester

Nope not yet x
Does anyone actually know which university has the most places?
been unsuccessful?
Reply 794
I wouldn’t think like that, they have been really slow with me. When did you apply? I applied on the first day applications opened so it’s taken some time.. have you applied for just dental hygiene and therapy or with the intergrated foundation year? And what grades are you applying with

I applied on 4th December i think. I'n going direct DHT and skipping the foundation year. I'm applying with all necessary GCSE's, NEBDN certificate in dental nursing (and 15 years exp) and an access course with predicted grades all being distinctions.

What did you apply with?
Just got an interview for Edinburgh! 😃
Original post by NatS86
I applied on 4th December i think. I'n going direct DHT and skipping the foundation year. I'm applying with all necessary GCSE's, NEBDN certificate in dental nursing (and 15 years exp) and an access course with predicted grades all being distinctions.

What did you apply with?

Did you get the confirmation email saying they were looking at your application? Mine went into my junk folder. I’ve not heard anything about interviews etc yet though. I’ve applied for the same course as you.
Reply 797
Original post by Gemmahannah11
Did you get the confirmation email saying they were looking at your application? Mine went into my junk folder. I’ve not heard anything about interviews etc yet though. I’ve applied for the same course as you.

I got the email saying they received my application back in December. But not the one that everyone else seems to have had more recently. It's looking worse by the minute 😭
Original post by NatS86
I got the email saying they received my application back in December. But not the one that everyone else seems to have had more recently. It's looking worse by the minute 😭

I think it’s the same email, just the foundation ones have only just been sent out, ours were sent back when we applied. There’s been no further updates at all from Plymouth so don’t worry 😉
Reply 799
Just received an interview invite for Liverpool! And now I am a bad of nerves any calming advice is very welcome😂☺️

Latest