how do I shave everything down there

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
this is kinda embarassing but im going to uni in 2 weeks and im wondering what the best shaving kit would be to have, I already have shaving cream and disposable razors that ive been using for my face but like id like to shave everything including the balls safely so should I buy an electric razor so I dont have to keep buying disposables and could I use that one on my face aswell as my privates if I wash it? thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Trim, don't shave - you are much less likely to injure yourself and it will still look neat and tidy.
cutiepatootie11
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i'm a girl but waxing is much better - idk up to u obvs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Trim, don't shave - you are much less likely to injure yourself and it will still look neat and tidy.
i tried trimming a couple times it still looks hairy and takes forever and sometimes I accidently cut my penis or my balls with the scissors
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
i tried trimming a couple times it still looks hairy and takes forever and sometimes I accidently cut my penis or my balls with the scissors
Don't do it with scissors. Use a beard trimmer on the shortest setting
Anonymous #1
Don't do it with scissors. Use a beard trimmer on the shortest setting
do you recommend a specific beard trimmer. Is it ok if I go for the cheapest one on argos £16
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
do you recommend a specific beard trimmer. Is it ok if I go for the cheapest one on argos £16
should be fine
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Trim it with your beard trimmer then sanitise your machine with alchohol
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Morebalanation)
Trim it with your beard trimmer then sanitise your machine with alchohol
is an electric shaver the same thing as a beard trimmer? I know they aren't but dont they basically do the same thing or is the shaver just right down to the skin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise