The Student Room Group

how do I shave everything down there

this is kinda embarassing but im going to uni in 2 weeks and im wondering what the best shaving kit would be to have, I already have shaving cream and disposable razors that ive been using for my face but like id like to shave everything including the balls safely so should I buy an electric razor so I dont have to keep buying disposables and could I use that one on my face aswell as my privates if I wash it? thanks
Trim, don't shave - you are much less likely to injure yourself and it will still look neat and tidy.
i'm a girl but waxing is much better - idk up to u obvs
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Trim, don't shave - you are much less likely to injure yourself and it will still look neat and tidy.

i tried trimming a couple times it still looks hairy and takes forever and sometimes I accidently cut my penis or my balls with the scissors
i tried trimming a couple times it still looks hairy and takes forever and sometimes I accidently cut my penis or my balls with the scissors

Don't do it with scissors. Use a beard trimmer on the shortest setting
Reply 5
Don't do it with scissors. Use a beard trimmer on the shortest setting

do you recommend a specific beard trimmer. Is it ok if I go for the cheapest one on argos £16
do you recommend a specific beard trimmer. Is it ok if I go for the cheapest one on argos £16

should be fine
Trim it with your beard trimmer then sanitise your machine with alchohol
Reply 8
Original post by Morebalanation
Trim it with your beard trimmer then sanitise your machine with alchohol

is an electric shaver the same thing as a beard trimmer? I know they aren't but dont they basically do the same thing or is the shaver just right down to the skin
is an electric shaver the same thing as a long beard trimmer? I know they aren't but dont they basically do the same thing or is the shaver just right down to the skin

They are not so different. Both of them usually do the same work.
I just use an ordinary safety razor in the shower. I don’t like it trimmed - I prefer all or nothing. I find a safety razor gets good results.
this is kinda embarassing but im going to uni in 2 weeks and im wondering what the best shaving kit would be to have, I already have shaving cream and disposable razors that ive been using for my face but like id like to shave everything including the balls safely so should I buy an electric razor so I dont have to keep buying disposables and could I use that one on my face aswell as my privates if I wash it? thanks

Use a beard trimmer, not a razor as you can shave everything off in a minute as opposed to standing for 10+ minutes with a razor. Remember to shave the way that your pubic hair grows or else it's gonna itch like hell until it grows back. I learned that the hard way.

Quick Reply

Latest