The Student Room Group

ladies, I need your opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ummmm, it depends on what you mean by muscular but not overly. Are there any famous examples of the type you are talking about?
And again, as long as the skinny guy is healthy, I'm happy.

Oh well😅
I do not have any famous example.
I had always thought that a tall muscular guy would always win over a skinny one😅
Oh well I get it. It is rare to see women who prefer skinny men.
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i didn't know i was that famous on here 😳

You have eight gems
So please treat yourself well.
You are a starlet😂😊
And obviously, personality has to be interesting to me. We should be able to talk about anything and everything. And we both bring out the best in each other. :smile:

I also like tall guys because I'm pretty tall and would like someone to wrap around me (rather than me do the wrapping).

Oh well
I get it😊
Original post by Ackhnologia
Oh well😅
I do not have any famous example.
I had always thought that a tall muscular guy would always win over a skinny one😅
Oh well I get it. It is rare to see women who prefer skinny men.

It isn't rare just uncommon, I think.
I'm not saying skinny, that seems too harsh, I'm saying lean (though I'm like that too and it seems the same...)
Yeah. Lean.
You have eight gems
So please treat yourself well.
You are a starlet😂😊

awh thank you :hugs:
awh thank you :hugs:

You are welcome😊🙏
It isn't rare just uncommon, I think.
I'm not saying skinny, that seems too harsh, I'm saying lean (though I'm like that too and it seems the same...)
Yeah. Lean.

Yes you are right
That is the right word in fact, uncommon.
I guess everyone as their own taste.
Well I am on the lean side.
So I have always thought that unless I try to have a really really good personality, my body shape will not help get someone interested in me😅
Reply 67
Yes you are right
That is the right word in fact, uncommon.
I guess everyone as their own taste.
Well I am on the lean side.
So I have always thought that unless I try to have a really really good personality, my body shape will not help get someone interested in me😅

Noo. Don't think that your body won't get someone interested. If it's any consolation, I'm one girl who likes lean guys so there's probably others too.
Try not to think that your body type isn't suitable for others or something. 😉😊
i didn't know i was that famous on here 😳

sad
Original post by Imperial Majesty
sad

it was a joke calm down
Okay okay so here is the question

So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?

i prefer skinny or like, average body types. to me, it doesn't matter whether someone has muscles or is the kind of beautiful everybody notices. i like quiet beauty, like noticing and loving the way someone laughs, or how they act or just who they are as a person. mind comes first, body second.
Original post by parii_xd
Noo. Don't think that your body won't get someone interested. If it's any consolation, I'm one girl who likes lean guys so there's probably others too.
Try not to think that your body type isn't suitable for others or something. 😉😊

Oh thank you so much😊🙏
I never got approach by any women. That is why I consider myself and the fact that I am way skinny unattractive😅
It is though, because most men I know are in relationship or always get hit on when they are not. And they are really handsome, not like me😅
But anyway, thanks for your answer🙏😊
Reply 72
Okay okay so here is the question

So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?

the wealthier one. unless we're talking about hookups
Original post by Always Confused?
i prefer skinny or like, average body types. to me, it doesn't matter whether someone has muscles or is the kind of beautiful everybody notices. i like quiet beauty, like noticing and loving the way someone laughs, or how they act or just who they are as a person. mind comes first, body second.

Oh really?
I am quite surprised. As I am skinny myself...
Oh what you said is so deep😊
Well you seem to be someone really special😊
Those words were really warm and gave me some hope; thank you 🙏😊
Oh really?
I am quite surprised. As I am skinny myself...
Oh what you said is so deep😊
Well you seem to be someone really special😊
Those words were really warm and gave me some hope; thank you 🙏😊

Yes, honestly I find like "buff" guys idk I just feel like they focus and try too hard on their body, like, who cares if you aren't perfect? its the imperfections that make someone perfect, so to speak.
lol yeah i get that way sometimes
well thanks. honestly, just because you're skinny i wouldn't worry about it, im sure a hot chick or dude will be all over you some day (i said chick or dude bc im not aware of your sexual orientation/preferences, was just trying to cover all the options lol)
Thats great! Always have hope. :biggrin:
Yes, honestly I find like "buff" guys idk I just feel like they focus and try too hard on their body, like, who cares if you aren't perfect? its the imperfections that make someone perfect, so to speak.
lol yeah i get that way sometimes
well thanks. honestly, just because you're skinny i wouldn't worry about it, im sure a hot chick or dude will be all over you some day (i said chick or dude bc im not aware of your sexual orientation/preferences, was just trying to cover all the options lol)
Thats great! Always have hope. :biggrin:

Oh well
I guess some women are not really into muscular guys.
That is so true. Sometimes imperfections are the things that make a person really cute or even sexy to me.
You really are a special person😊
I am glad to meet you, really😊
Oh I am straight.
Oh well. But I am a bit afraid. If I get a "hot chick", I am afraid that one day she realises how wrong she was by deciding to be with me. Like she could realise that she is missing a much more better and hotter man than me. So...😅
Yeah I will try. Thanks again🙏😊
Oh well
I guess some women are not really into muscular guys.
That is so true. Sometimes imperfections are the things that make a person really cute or even sexy to me.
You really are a special person😊
I am glad to meet you, really😊
Oh I am straight.
Oh well. But I am a bit afraid. If I get a "hot chick", I am afraid that one day she realises how wrong she was by deciding to be with me. Like she could realise that she is missing a much more better and hotter man than me. So...😅
Yeah I will try. Thanks again🙏😊

no problem. just being honest.
no problem. just being honest.

Well thank you🙏
@LovelyMrFox: This question is for you.
Im more attracted to slimmer/ skinnier guys . The really buff arent my type

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending