The Student Room Group

ladies, I need your opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kiwi1238
Im more attracted to slimmer/ skinnier guys . The really buff arent my type

Wow really!?
I cannot even believe that some women are into skinny men... I mean, I have never had a woman interested in me so...
But thanks a lot.🙏😊
Original post by Ackhnologia
Wow really!?
I cannot even believe that some women are into skinny men... I mean, I have never had a woman interested in me so...
But thanks a lot.🙏😊

Your time will come, no need to worry about it ☺️
Skinny lanky guys > Buff guys.
sexy 6 pack abs guy unless there a jerk then the skinny guy
i mean idk bc my boyfriend is skinny lol but can benchpress 450 so idk both i guess
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
i mean idk bc my boyfriend is skinny lol but can benchpress 450 so idk both i guess

Wow
Hehe you got a strong man
Congrats👏👏👏
Wow
Hehe you got a strong man
Congrats👏👏👏

yea dont know how he does it lol
Original post by MidgetFever
Skinny lanky guys > Buff guys.

Hey midgy
How are you?
Sorry for the late reply, did not see the notification.
Eh, but I thought your husband was the Teddy Bear type?
Hey midgy
How are you?
Sorry for the late reply, did not see the notification.
Eh, but I thought your husband was the Teddy Bear type?

Hey!
I'm pretty good thank you, how are you doing? :tongue:

Oh he is haha, I meant more as in cuddly. He's very affectionate. Rather than physically so, he's pretty lanky.
"THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful... "

So this was an answer from a user on an older thread. That thread was about what do guys like, skinny or thick women.
So, as I am a "petit filou"😉😂; I decided to use the last paragraph to start a thread.
So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?
Of course men can comment on women answers too, but please with enough respect. Offending someone because of their preferences will not be tolerated.

tall, thin, Asian guy with round glasses.
Original post by MidgetFever
Hey!
I'm pretty good thank you, how are you doing? :tongue:

Oh, he is haha, I meant more as in cuddly. He's very affectionate. Rather than physically so, he's pretty lanky.

Oh good to know that you are fine; hope your boyfriend is okay too.😊
Oh well
I did not get it that way.😅
Oh okay
So he is like me in a way.
I am a cuddlewhore.😅😅
I crave human touch so much...
Original post by Anonymous
tall, thin, Asian guy with round glasses.

Oh well
Okay.
I really don't have that much of a preference but I think it depends on how good they are at hugging. I really like hugs and if they are squishy like a marshmallow its delightful, if they are skinny it's is wonderful and if they are slightly muscular it makes me feel really safe. The one thing I wouldnt go for is full on ripped because it is just hard and a bit uncomfortable.
Original post by Anonymous#98
I really don't have that much of a preference but I think it depends on how good they are at hugging. I really like hugs and if they are squishy like a marshmallow its delightful, if they are skinny it's is wonderful and if they are slightly muscular it makes me feel really safe. The one thing I wouldnt go for is full on ripped because it is just hard and a bit uncomfortable.

Yes
I love hugs too.
I am a huge cuddle whore.

Are you sure that if they are skinny, it will be wonderful like you are saying?

So, if a skinny hugs you, I guess you not feel safe...
"THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful... "

So this was an answer from a user on an older thread. That thread was about what do guys like, skinny or thick women.
So, as I am a "petit filou"😉😂; I decided to use the last paragraph to start a thread.
So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?
Of course men can comment on women answers too, but please with enough respect. Offending someone because of their preferences will not be tolerated.

Muscular short guys
Original post by Anonymous
Muscular short guys

👍👍
Yes
I love hugs too.
I am a huge cuddle whore.

Are you sure that if they are skinny, it will be wonderful like you are saying?

So, if a skinny hugs you, I guess you not feel safe...

I'm 100% sure, my ex boyfriend (just btw i dumped him because he was incredibly controlling and only apparently wanted to get in my pants so he could brag about it to his friends not because he was skinny) and it never cause a problem at all. And as long as the person is kind and caring they don't have to be strong to make u feel safe because their personality will be what u will trust in. I would feel much safer having a skinny guy who is trustworthy and supportive rather than someone who is physically stronger but won't listen to u. Long story short as long as u genuinely care for them body type doesn't matter in the slightest
Original post by Anonymous#98
I'm 100% sure, my ex boyfriend (just btw i dumped him because he was incredibly controlling and only apparently wanted to get in my pants so he could brag about it to his friends not because he was skinny) and it never cause a problem at all. And as long as the person is kind and caring they don't have to be strong to make u feel safe because their personality will be what u will trust in. I would feel much safer having a skinny guy who is trustworthy and supportive rather than someone who is physically stronger but won't listen to u. Long story short as long as u genuinely care for them body type doesn't matter in the slightest

I am sorry things got that way with him.
Hope you find someone better.

Thank you.
You have said is really nice.😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending