The Student Room Group

How to stop being so uneccesarily jealous?

I'm just so jealous and I really want to know if that's something you can change. I understand when i'm being unreasonably jealous and try not to show my bf but I sometimes can't help it. For example, one thing that has been annoying me recently is that my bf has been driving his girl friend around at like 2am almost every day. I haven't seen my bf in ages too because of covid so it just makes me feel worse that he's willingly dropping of this girl whenever and wherever she wants even if he's asleep. He's also told me that he used to like her because she has a nice personality and has big t**s. She's actually super pretty and lovely which makes it worse.. Just don't feel like i'm good enough anymore. Am I being unreasonable again? Anyway I can stop being so godamn jealous all the time?
Firstly I just wanted to say, that you have every right to be jealous in this situation. No guy in my opinion should still be talking to/involved with a girl he used to date or like etc. It's a really *****y thing to tell you that he did as well whilst continuing to do stuff like that with her. I say talk to him, cos that would annoy the **** out of me. Bro 2am!?? SIS YOU ARE NOT BEING UNREASONABLE. I think jealousy isn't always a bad thing, as long as you don't act on it for the majority it's fine. seriously please speak to him cos that's disrespectful as hell😐
Reply 2
Original post by OfejiroOtomewo
Firstly I just wanted to say, that you have every right to be jealous in this situation. No guy in my opinion should still be talking to/involved with a girl he used to date or like etc. It's a really *****y thing to tell you that he did as well whilst continuing to do stuff like that with her. I say talk to him, cos that would annoy the **** out of me. Bro 2am!?? SIS YOU ARE NOT BEING UNREASONABLE. I think jealousy isn't always a bad thing, as long as you don't act on it for the majority it's fine. seriously please speak to him cos that's disrespectful as hell😐

Thing is I told him and he was like "no im just being a good friend and driving her since she doesn't have a car" i kinda get that but still public transport exists and she has other friends to drive her around
Original post by Anonymous
Thing is I told him and he was like "no im just being a good friend and driving her since she doesn't have a car" i kinda get that but still public transport exists and she has other friends to drive her around

I'm just gonna say that to make me, personally, get out of bed at 2am for ANYTHING, let alone be your uber driver, you would have to be special/a really close friend. He needs to understand the effect it's having on you. And I'm sorry but that's what a relationship is about, talking,sacrifice,compromise and more. Make it clear to him that his actions are upsetting you and if he refuses to acknowledge that then i honesty don't know what to say about him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending