The Student Room Group

Student finance

I didn't receive my payment from student finance.

I called them in the beginning of September and sfe told me my application will be updated in the 29 of September , so yeah I check it today and nothing is there yet. So I called again .... they told me due to the change of there schedule is something like that they will update my application on the 22 of October. What am I supposed to do until that time ?? Ain't got money to pay my accommodation or anything.

I am freaking out already
Original post by Manchita98
I didn't receive my payment from student finance.

I called them in the beginning of September and sfe told me my application will be updated in the 29 of September , so yeah I check it today and nothing is there yet. So I called again .... they told me due to the change of there schedule is something like that they will update my application on the 22 of October. What am I supposed to do until that time ?? Ain't got money to pay my accommodation or anything.

I am freaking out already

Overdraft + student hardshop fund+ inform uni of what SFE have said. take a screenshot of your account page or any communications to backup your claim.

If you are in private then it will be more difficult to negotiate with them.
Presumably you have made them aware you have no money?

When did you apply for finance?
The deadline was back in May.
Reply 2
i applied before the deadline on the 20 of may and until now nothing.there is someone who applied on beginning of September and they got the money already......
Original post by Manchita98
i applied before the deadline on the 20 of may and until now nothing.there is someone who applied on beginning of September and they got the money already......

Then its overdraft and hardship fund. Inform accommodation when you applied and still waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending