The Student Room Group

About which university is better NTU or Aston

I wanted to know which university is better Aston or NTU in terms of student life, and the course Msc in business and management and employment
Personally, I'd say Aston would be a better choice for a masters. Birmingham is equally as good as Notts for students, albeit a bit more expensive. Bigger city though, and therefore wider choice of things to do
Original post by Smpofficail
I wanted to know which university is better Aston or NTU in terms of student life, and the course Msc in business and management and employment

Hi there,

As a third year Aston university student I have loved every second of my student experience in Birmingham. Not only is there always something to do - whether that is hanging out in Aston’s brand new SU building, visiting the vast amount of clubs and bars on broad street or even trying new foods at Digbeth dining club there is always something to do nearby!

In terms of student life Aston has scored 83.75% overall satisfaction in the 2019 National Student Survey which is very impressive and is also rated within the top 30 UK universities!

Aston Business School is part of an elite group of business schools thanks to our triple accreditation from AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.

Recent graduates have gone on to work for companies such as:

McKinsey
Deloitte
Citibank
Lloyds TSB
PwC
HM Customs and Excise
Cisco
E.ON
Tesco
Unilever.

I have dropped a link below where you can see more information about this too!

https://www.aston.ac.uk/study/courses/business-and-management-msc-january-2021/january-2021

- I hope this helps but if you have any more questions feel free to ask!!

- Poppy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending