The Student Room Group

Worried if I meet a girl they will fancy my brother

In short,

I am about 7/10

My brother is taller than me , more muscular and is a 10/10 (he is a model)

I am worried if I meet a girl that she will fancy my brother and will feel like she got the short straw. I always worry I will get cheated on.

I know it's stupid pessimistic thinking but its hard to not have these thoughts.

What should I do ?
What is your personality like?
Your ambitions, values and skillset.
Original post by Anonymous
In short,

I am about 7/10

My brother is taller than me , more muscular and is a 10/10 (he is a model)

I am worried if I meet a girl that she will fancy my brother and will feel like she got the short straw. I always worry I will get cheated on.

I know it's stupid pessimistic thinking but its hard to not have these thoughts.

What should I do ?

Are you my bro 😮
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
Are you my bro 😮

I'm watching this thread intently now...
Original post by Anonymous

I am about 7/10

you are ****ing tall
Original post by Rufus the red
I'm watching this thread intently now...

Me too 👀

In all fairness though OP, girls have a wider variety of "types", than guys do, if you get what I mean. For example, some girls will be into guys who look like models with "pretty", faces, whilst other girls will be into guys who look more manly/rough. You just need to identify the "type", that you fit into, then go for girls who are into said type
Me too 👀

In all fairness though OP, girls have a wider variety of "types", than guys do, if you get what I mean. For example, some girls will be into guys who look like models with "pretty", faces, whilst other girls will be into guys who look more manly/rough. You just need to identify the "type", that you fit into, then go for girls who are into said type

That's not really true. Guys are into all types of women as well.
Don’t introduce them to your brother or find someone who isn’t a superficial hoe. You could also just develop your confidence and start to believe in yourself.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Theloniouss
That's not really true. Guys are into all types of women as well.

It's true and it's false. On average, you will find that guys tend to have a greater degree of unanimity for what they find attractive and who they would date than girls do
It's true and it's false. On average, you will find that guys tend to have a greater degree of unanimity for what they find attractive and who they would date than girls do

Any evidence for that, or are you just guessing?
Original post by Theloniouss
Any evidence for that, or are you just guessing?

I don't think it would be worth trying to dissuade you from your perspective
Hi there
OP, I feel you. It is not stupid pessimistic to think like that.
In fact it is normal that you worry about it. In fact there are many girls who will feel like they just ended with the short straw if they are with you and see your bother. Many, if they are kind enough, will just dump you and try to get your brother. The others will just cheat on you by trying to get with him behind your back.
But what I am sure about is that not all women would be like that with you. If you get a woman who really like you, I am not sure she will want to be with your brother, even if he is much more good looking than you think you are. But then again, we never know human's true nature so...
I just hope you find a woman who will be honest, who will still love you even if she sees your brother.
l dated a girl that told me she liked my brother l dropped her like a ton of bricks my brother said she was pure ugly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending