The Student Room Group

Girls what would you wear to bed when sharing a hotel room with your family?

So I usually sleep in a T-shirt and knickers, and I’m going away with my sister, mom and brother this weekend, sharing a hotel room. I don’t own PJs, so what’s best to wear?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I usually sleep in a T-shirt and knickers, and I’m going away with my sister, mom and brother this weekend, sharing a hotel room. I don’t own PJs, so what’s best to wear?

Do you own a pair of non-demin shorts? In the past I've gone for t-shirt/vest top and soft shorts or tracksuit bottoms when I didn't have access to any PJs.
Reply 2
Original post by Interea
Do you own a pair of non-demin shorts? In the past I've gone for t-shirt/vest top and soft shorts or tracksuit bottoms when I didn't have access to any PJs.

Yes but they’re not particularly comfortable. I was thinking about just a really big T-shirt, but not sure that would be appropriate
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes but they’re not particularly comfortable. I was thinking about just a really big T-shirt, but not sure that would be appropriate

Why wouldnt that be appropriate? Plenty of people just wear large T-shirts to bed. And its only your family after all.
Have your family not seen you in your underwear before?
Reply 5
Original post by Interea
I think that would be fine, they're just your family after all! Big T-shirts are probably less revealing than a lot of dresses anyway, and the important thing is you can be comfy to get a good night's sleep :smile:

Yeah true. Might just do that then. It’s such double standards how my brother will probably just sleep in his calvins when I’m worrying so much about showing too much leg
Reply 6
Original post by black tea
Have your family not seen you in your underwear before?

Not as a matter of course
Reply 7
Is there a way of reporting users on TSR? This user has been trolling and creating threads about sleeping in underwear non-stop this morning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending