The Student Room Group

EPQ HELP!! geography

I'm really behind in choosing my EPQ question and I'm struggling to choose an idea, i originally thought to do something on Japanese pop culture, but I'm not second guessing and leaning slightly towards things like wildlife tourism, endangered species etc,

I want to do something on Geography maybe throwing either a lil bit of biology or history
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
I was just wondering if you had got any further on deciding on an idea, as I'm in the same situation and am also thinking of topics to do with wildlife but I'm not sure what to dooo 😂
Reply 3
Original post by Eliza1233
I was just wondering if you had got any further on deciding on an idea, as I'm in the same situation and am also thinking of topics to do with wildlife but I'm not sure what to dooo 😂

Yeah i ended up taking a complete turn and do something on how the causes of pandemics will differ in the future than compared to the past ! i hope you found something tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending