The Student Room Group

History of Art students!!! Please help :)

I am in my final year of college and I am hoping to take History of Art / History of Art with Italian.

I am certain that I want to take this course but I would be very grateful if any HoA students could tell me a bit about the course that they are studying?
I am studying Art, Psychology and History and I am predicted AAB.

Please could answer some of these questions:
Where are you studying HoA?
What were your A-level results? (if you don’t mind sharing)
What is it actually like taking the course? (what is the most common element of the course, is it very different from taking A-levels, do you have much support with the essays)
What is your favourite/least favourite part of the course?
What is the easiest/hardest part of the course?
Do you take a joint-honours degree with a language or a language module?

Don’t worry about answering all these questions, I understand that you are probably very busy!

(Personal statement tips would be gladly accepted... especially how to write a good introduction)

Thank you!

Eli :smile:
Original post by LizieM
I am in my final year of college and I am hoping to take History of Art / History of Art with Italian.

I am certain that I want to take this course but I would be very grateful if any HoA students could tell me a bit about the course that they are studying?
I am studying Art, Psychology and History and I am predicted AAB.

Please could answer some of these questions:
Where are you studying HoA?
What were your A-level results? (if you don’t mind sharing)
What is it actually like taking the course? (what is the most common element of the course, is it very different from taking A-levels, do you have much support with the essays)
What is your favourite/least favourite part of the course?
What is the easiest/hardest part of the course?
Do you take a joint-honours degree with a language or a language module?

Don’t worry about answering all these questions, I understand that you are probably very busy!

(Personal statement tips would be gladly accepted... especially how to write a good introduction)

Thank you!

Eli :smile:

I doubt you’ll get many responses here, there’s a history of art forum on here, you should ask on there as well!
Reply 2
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
I doubt you’ll get many responses here, there’s a history of art forum on here, you should ask on there as well!

Thank you so much! I’ll have a look

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending