The Student Room Group

TSR I-SOC (Islamic Society) Mk. XVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donemyAlevels
Brothers that work in an office/corporate environment in the UK, do females at work mind if you refuse to shake their hand? How did you deal with this pre-covid?

just tell them its against my religion to touch people from the other gender. they shouldn't mind
Salam guys, hope you're all okay

It's been a while..
Reply 82
Original post by Abz-k14
Salam guys, hope you're all okay

It's been a while..

wasalam

ps. I think we have the same name:biggrin:
Original post by Abz231
wasalam

WHATTT
Original post by Abz231
wasalam

Original post by Abz-k14
WHATTT

download (2).jpeg
Original post by Zamestaneh
download (2).jpeg

:rofl: Where did you find that lol
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
:rofl: Where did you find that lol

Literally Googled "Abdul Everywhere" in the hope someone made the meme already. I otherwise would have made it myself because I go OTT when it comes to cracking jokes - like in groupchats if someone says something meme worthy, I am dedicated enough to a joke (or sad enough) to spend up to and between 30 minutes and an hour making photo edits of people's faces. With great humour comes great responsibility.
salam dudes
Original post by noturhabibti
salam dudes

Wa 'aleykum assalaam wa rahmatullah

Ki haal eh
Wa 'aleykum assalaam wa rahmatullah

Ki haal eh

theek thak bhaiya, tu sanaa
theek thak bhaiya, tu sanaa

Manz good innit

Random Q: at your school, how are lessons taught with social distancing in mind - like are teachers unable to give handouts now, stand near students, etc? How does marking work - can teachers still take your books home?
Manz good innit

Random Q: at your school, how are lessons taught with social distancing in mind - like are teachers unable to give handouts now, stand near students, etc? How does marking work - can teachers still take your books home?

lmaooo not at all, doesnt feel like we're in the middle of a pandemic at all, no social distancing whatsoever, a ton of handouts and everythings just a muddle. the only thing we have is sanitizing stations and a "one-way system" which no one follows. also, we're not allowed to wear masks in class
lmaooo not at all, doesnt feel like we're in the middle of a pandemic at all, no social distancing whatsoever, a ton of handouts and everythings just a muddle. the only thing we have is sanitizing stations and a "one-way system" which no one follows. also, we're not allowed to wear masks in class

really? are you in england btw. Strange. My lil sisters in yr 8, her school is really strict and sticking to social distancing guidelines eg, students cant move from class to class only the teachers swap, teachers are wearing a face shield etc
Original post by Nadia.j97
really? are you in england btw. Strange. My lil sisters in yr 8, her school is really strict and sticking to social distancing guidelines eg, students cant move from class to class only the teachers swap, teachers are wearing a face shield etc

yeah im in england, your sisters really lucky. our teachers dont wear a mask and i go to like every block across the school.
Literally Googled "Abdul Everywhere" in the hope someone made the meme already. I otherwise would have made it myself because I go OTT when it comes to cracking jokes - like in groupchats if someone says something meme worthy, I am dedicated enough to a joke (or sad enough) to spend up to and between 30 minutes and an hour making photo edits of people's faces. With great humour comes great responsibility.

Hahaha fair enough 😂
Does this thread allow any difference of general opinion or is that considered 'debate'.Quick Question (:
(edited 3 years ago)
Salaam brothers and sisters
i just found this thread and its exactly what i needed lol
hope everyone is keeping well and sane in these difficult times
anybody in year 13 on here???
also quick question is giving blood halal because my friend said it wasn't but I'm sure it is?
Original post by noory27
Salaam brothers and sisters
i just found this thread and its exactly what i needed lol
hope everyone is keeping well and sane in these difficult times
anybody in year 13 on here???
also quick question is giving blood halal because my friend said it wasn't but I'm sure it is?

Wa 'aleykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu, welcome

I don't know how old other people are here (this place hasn't been active in a while) but I finished Year 13 when you were probably just leaving primary school lol

Regarding blood donation, it is permissible so long as giving blood does not cause yourself harm. I personally have not heard of it being considered Haraam.
Wa 'aleykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu, welcome

I don't know how old other people are here (this place hasn't been active in a while) but I finished Year 13 when you were probably just leaving primary school lol

Regarding blood donation, it is permissible so long as giving blood does not cause yourself harm. I personally have not heard of it being considered Haraam.

thank youu uncle/auntie lol
and dww itll be lots more active now that I'm here inshallah
Original post by noory27
thank youu uncle/auntie lol
and dww itll be lots more active now that I'm here inshallah

Uncle

No problem
InshaAllah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending