The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Veterinary Forms

Hi - the university of Nottingham has given me three forms to fill in (they call them Paper 1,2 and 3 (I’m applying for Vet Med)) and I’m a bit worried about filling them in becuase they haven’t said in their email how to upload them or what do do with them when I have finished.

All they have sent me are the links in an email. I’ve tried to phone/email them but they are unavailable.

Any advice?
Thanks so much x
Original post by Anonymous
Hi - the university of Nottingham has given me three forms to fill in (they call them Paper 1,2 and 3 (I’m applying for Vet Med)) and I’m a bit worried about filling them in becuase they haven’t said in their email how to upload them or what do do with them when I have finished.

All they have sent me are the links in an email. I’ve tried to phone/email them but they are unavailable.

Any advice?
Thanks so much x

Heyy, I'm doing these exact forms too and you just complete them via the link and then click submit and you're all good! Hope they're going well x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ellie Griffin
Heyy, I'm doing these exact forms too and you just complete them via the link and then click submit and you're all good! Hope they're going well x

Hiya - thanks for responding so fast 😊. I’ve completed 2/3 so far - I’m finding them quite time consuming haha.
So you don’t need to upload them anywhere fancy? Some of my unis have special sites to upload supplementary documents so I’m a bit paranoid I’m forgetting something 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya - thanks for responding so fast 😊. I’ve completed 2/3 so far - I’m finding them quite time consuming haha.
So you don’t need to upload them anywhere fancy? Some of my unis have special sites to upload supplementary documents so I’m a bit paranoid I’m forgetting something 😂

Nope just press submit at the end! They don’t ask for references at this point so you don’t need to upload anything :smile:
No worries! They really take a while, don’t they! Where else have you applied? (If you don’t mind me asking!) The only other SAQ-type form I’ve had to complete is for Bristol and you just click submit at the end of that one x
Reply 5
Original post by FutureFarmVet
No worries! They really take a while, don’t they! Where else have you applied? (If you don’t mind me asking!) The only other SAQ-type form I’ve had to complete is for Bristol and you just click submit at the end of that one x

Hiya - sorry to not reply for almost a year - I haven't been on here in ages and got a bit swept up in exam shenanigans! How did you get on? I hope you got a place somewhere you wanted : )
(I applied to Cambridge, Nottingham, RCV and Glasgow)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending