The Student Room Group

Study tips

For anyone from a dis-functional family how do you revise for 4 A Levels when you are constantly told you will fail by your parents. Due to covid a lot of libraries in my area are not open for long. I am trying hard to focus and ignore but it is hard. Any study tips for getting the best grades in A level biology, chemistry, maths and english language. I am also trying to start my own business so I am trying to complete a business diploma too.

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Maya Desai
For anyone from a dis-functional family how do you revise for 4 A Levels when you are constantly told you will fail by your parents. Due to covid a lot of libraries in my area are not open for long. I am trying hard to focus and ignore but it is hard. Any study tips for getting the best grades in A level biology, chemistry, maths and english language. I am also trying to start my own business so I am trying to complete a business diploma too.

Thank you

Maybe keep a goal to prove them wrong and just keep working to prove yourself right.

also try listening to relaxing/ study music it really helps you ignore the world and just focus and check out the project elon you tube channel they’re super motivational
Reply 2
Original post by jjwhite
Maybe keep a goal to prove them wrong and just keep working to prove yourself right.

also try listening to relaxing/ study music it really helps you ignore the world and just focus and check out the project elon you tube channel they’re super motivational

Thank you I will have a look at his channel now. I can not revise with music I prefer silence. Thank you for replying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending