The Student Room Group

Virgin Media/Liberty Global 2021 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I have my interview feedback now but no information about the AC either way- fingers crossed!
Reply 61
Not received any emails since the interview for the sales scheme but I just logged on and it says

"Well done on completing our video interview. We were impressed with what you had to say!
We have received particularly large numbers of high-quality applications this year, making competition for scheme places high. We're currently compiling a shortlist of candidates to attend our upcoming assessment centres"

So not really sure if that's good or bad, has anyone else who applied for the sales scheme received an update or invitation to an AC?
Original post by axj7
Not received any emails since the interview for the sales scheme but I just logged on and it says

"Well done on completing our video interview. We were impressed with what you had to say!
We have received particularly large numbers of high-quality applications this year, making competition for scheme places high. We're currently compiling a shortlist of candidates to attend our upcoming assessment centres"

So not really sure if that's good or bad, has anyone else who applied for the sales scheme received an update or invitation to an AC?

I got the same message and the feedback from my VI. It was hard to tell from the feedback if I've done well or not, but didn't feel too great when I'd finished, so I'm not super hopeful.
Original post by youmeatsox
I got the same message and the feedback from my VI. It was hard to tell from the feedback if I've done well or not, but didn't feel too great when I'd finished, so I'm not super hopeful.

same here, feedback isn't awful but a lot of 'be better if you did ... more' sort of thing, although not sure if everyones would be similar as a way to improve
I did my video interview on the 18th of Nov. No feedback for the video interview, I only have a feedback from the SJT. Still waiting for results :smile: wish everyone luck.
Original post by ovosound
To everyone who is getting feedback, when did you do your video interview and when did you get your feedback? And also, when you log in, what does it say under your current status?

I did it around a week go, and if you go on your account it gives you feedback for both sjt & video interview
Original post by Rainbowcorn
I did it around a week go, and if you go on your account it gives you feedback for both sjt & video interview

Yeah, mine doesn't have the video feedback, only SJT. And my current status on the right is blank completely - is yours?. Don't know what to make of that, just have got to wait
Yeah, mine doesn't have the video feedback, only SJT. And my current status on the right is blank completely - is yours?. Don't know what to make of that, just have got to wait

weird, my video interview feedback is right underneath SJT feedback. Yep, status is blank!
Original post by axj7

I applied for the sales one too, I sunmitted mine on the 18th. My feedback was ok with some improvements. But my status on the candidate home is this:
"You did it! Thank you for submitting your Video Interview, we will be in touch regarding the outcome shortly."
Reply 69
Has anyone heard anything else since about AC?
has anyone got an assessment centre?
Got invited to assessment centre today :smile:
Reply 72
Got invited to assessment centre today :smile:

Congratulations was just wondering which particular scheme you applied for?
Original post by axj7
Congratulations was just wondering which particular scheme you applied for?

sales!
sales!

I got the invite to the assessment centre too, Which one are you gonna pick? VMB Sales or the Consumer Sales.
Original post by R10T_N0_B0UNTY
I got the invite to the assessment centre too, Which one are you gonna pick? VMB Sales or the Consumer Sales.

vmb, you?
I did my assessment centre yesterday, if anyone wanted a little insight into it!
Original post by riza1998m
I did my assessment centre yesterday, if anyone wanted a little insight into it!

Yes please - that would be very helpful. How was the AC? What did you have to do in the individual exercises/what type of questions did they ask? Also what stream did you apply for?
Yes please - that would be very helpful. How was the AC? What did you have to do in the individual exercises/what type of questions did they ask? Also what stream did you apply for?

I did mine for Finance, what stream did you get an AC for?
It went smoothly, as it was organised really well! at the beginning everyone got their own timetable. For the individual exercise you get given a powerpoint with information and data and then you get these bullet points you have to answer. You have 45 mins to prepare and 10-15 pitch to an assessor and then they ask you questions as well.

For the interview it was really structured, they asked motivational q's like why did you choose us, make sure you really know the job role and the departments you can work for and also there was scenario q's. The interviewer would read a scenario you would face at work and you have to give your response
Hi, for Sales and my AC is next week. Well done for completing yours. How difficult did you find your exercise? Was it technical to finance etc or was it more general? How did you find the group exercise and what did you have to do? Also did your AC take the whole day (9-4)?

Sorry for all the Qs, it's my first AC and I'm slightly nervous :/ Appreciate it

Honestly don't worry, I'm happy to help as it was my first AC too! The exercises weren't difficult in the sense of number wise. I felt like it was general and not finance related. Like something you would expect on a numerical reasoning test level.

The group exercise was similar to the case study but you didn't need to present they just wanted you to discuss the bullet points given. The info again wasn't difficult, just analysing trends and differences between things. It wasn't too bad, the groups for us were 3/4 so it was really easy to speak.

Yup so it start with an hours intro until 11. Then group exercise 1hr. A break. Then case study was 1hr again. then break, then the interview was around 30-45 mins. I was done with the day at 3:15 though.

Quick Reply

Latest