The Student Room Group

Functional skills

Hi guys I’m currently in my second year of college and I’m resitting gcse maths once again. I’ve decided I want to do functional skills level 2 which is an equivalent to a gcse pass instead as I want to do criminology at university next year. I was wondering if colleges do functional skills? I’m at Cadbury college so should I speak to a teacher and do it here or am I supposed to do it a random centre?
Original post by Lemonami1
Hi guys I’m currently in my second year of college and I’m resitting gcse maths once again. I’ve decided I want to do functional skills level 2 which is an equivalent to a gcse pass instead as I want to do criminology at university next year. I was wondering if colleges do functional skills? I’m at Cadbury college so should I speak to a teacher and do it here or am I supposed to do it a random centre?

Hi,

If you're currently at college I would speak to your tutor to explore whether you are able to complete the functional skills qualification alongside your current qualification before seeking other options.

I hope this helps, am happy to answer any further questions that you may have :smile:

Thanks

Carrie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending