The Student Room Group

I'm Fed Up.. advice

Before I start... I believe in equality and I AM NOT SEXIST

I live in a household of all men, I'm the only female.Everyone is in self isolation (covid-19) I warned someone to not go out and instead ask a friend of theirs to do the task.. but they didn't listen to me and they went outside and now they could get fined from breaking the rules. *The person does not have the virus*

I told them 2-3 times to go ask a friend, I questioned to the person whether the task was important.. to them it was.
I'm now stressed from what they did and I'm constantly worrying they could get fined- its a lot of money

I feel as the only girl they think i'm weak and naive, but even I know right from wrong. The men/boys bring me so much stress and anxiety as a whole since my mother passed and I've really had enough.

Any advice would good, thank you
they won't get fined if they were not caught. it is likely they would have been fined on the spot if they had been caught, and they haven't seem to have been so i'm sure it's fine.
you did your best in trying to convince them to get someone else to do it, but ultimately the matter is in their own hands and if they do it again and get caught then it is their responsibility to pay the fine, since they knew they were breaking the rules.
it must be difficult being in that household, just know that you are strong!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending