The Student Room Group

Asking friends out

Do you think asking a friend to be in your support bubble is a good way of communicating your romantic interests to them? Or is it better just to ask them out on an official date?
No, more like friendzoning.
It is not a good way of communicating romantic or sexual interest.
I don't recommend getting sexually involved with friends, flatmates, uni lecturers, coworkers or family members.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
No, more like friendzoning.
It is not a good way of communicating romantic or sexual interest.
I don't recommend getting sexually involved with friends, flatmates, uni lecturers, coworkers or family members.

Some of those I can understand (family and lecturers in particular) but why friends? There’s lots of couples our there who were friends or coworkers first. They’re the people we see most in our busy lives and people say the best relationships started as friendships.
Original post by Anonymous
Some of those I can understand (family and lecturers in particular) but why friends? There’s lots of couples our there who were friends or coworkers first. They’re the people we see most in our busy lives and people say the best relationships started as friendships.

I'm not into fwb and don't get sexually involved with those I have friendzoned.
No point changing a friendship dynamic for sex and risk ruining a friendship if things go wrong.
I try to keep my private life private and far away from my working day & workplace.
My best coworkers tend to be the canines. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
I'm not into fwb and don't get sexually involved with those I have friendzoned.
No point changing a friendship dynamic for sex and risk ruining a friendship if things go wrong.
I try to keep my private life private and far away from my working day & workplace.
My best coworkers tend to be the canines. :biggrin:

Well if sex is all you care about then yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending