The Student Room Group

permanently delete a Snapchat account?

hi!

so a boy will not stop asking me for nudes and trying to talk to me. ive told him i have a boyfriend hundreds of times and I’ve also blocked him numerous times.

he keeps making new accounts and all I spend my time doing is blocking all his accounts. im getting really fed up of it so i want to delete my account.

at the moment I’ve made a new account and use that one, but my old account is still active and he is still spamming it with messages. he just wants to talk and occasionally asks for nudes.

is there any way to permanently delete a Snapchat account??

thank you :smile:
Attachment not found
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
Attachment not found

thank you so so much!
Waitwhat....y delete? U could keep the old one specifically for him and migrate all normal interactions to the new one.

Use the old Snap to tell him thanx for ur compliments I'd love to send hot nudies to u but u know I have discovered smthing about myself rlly I'm lesbian and now I have new gf. She's hott and fun and if u like u can send us suggestions of how we should ####. Also u can check out my OF page and subscribe maybe I'll post pics of me having fun with her for u... lol!

This plan will deliver gr8 results coz at first he'll be bugeyed horny but as u continue to make him salivate he'll begin to realize u have no intention of including him and he's done.
Reply 4
Original post by candydiva
Waitwhat....y delete? U could keep the old one specifically for him and migrate all normal interactions to the new one.

Use the old Snap to tell him thanx for ur compliments I'd love to send hot nudies to u but u know I have discovered smthing about myself rlly I'm lesbian and now I have new gf. She's hott and fun and if u like u can send us suggestions of how we should ####. Also u can check out my OF page and subscribe maybe I'll post pics of me having fun with her for u... lol!

This plan will deliver gr8 results coz at first he'll be bugeyed horny but as u continue to make him salivate he'll begin to realize u have no intention of including him and he's done.

lmaooo!!

as much as i love that idea, i think id rather just cut contact with him all together! he’s quite persistent and even if i told him what you suggested, i think he’d still continue!

best of luck with your OF!!!
Thx! :biggrin: As u see I have gr8 ideas how to deal with stalking dudes... most everyone on TSR knows lol!

Sorry for the mistaken xpression... I don't have OF myself I was making a statement from a first-person pov to illustrate the point. Shoulda used quotations to clarify.
Original post by baby.bear
hi!

so a boy will not stop asking me for nudes and trying to talk to me. ive told him i have a boyfriend hundreds of times and I’ve also blocked him numerous times.

he keeps making new accounts and all I spend my time doing is blocking all his accounts. im getting really fed up of it so i want to delete my account.

at the moment I’ve made a new account and use that one, but my old account is still active and he is still spamming it with messages. he just wants to talk and occasionally asks for nudes.

is there any way to permanently delete a Snapchat account??

thank you :smile:

do we know each other irl
Reply 7
Original post by candydiva
Thx! :biggrin: As u see I have gr8 ideas how to deal with stalking dudes... most everyone on TSR knows lol!

Sorry for the mistaken xpression... I don't have OF myself I was making a statement from a first-person pov to illustrate the point. Shoulda used quotations to clarify.

oh haha! so sorry for that!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
do we know each other irl

i don’t think so??? you’re on anonymous and i highly doubt we know each other ahah
i don’t think so??? you’re on anonymous and i highly doubt we know each other ahah

you dont have to say your age and i dont want to either but are you still in secondary school cos you sound like someone i know
Reply 10
you dont have to say your age and i dont want to either but are you still in secondary school cos you sound like someone i know

no im 17 ahah
oh we dont know each other sorry you sound like someone i know ahaha
Reply 12
oh we dont know each other sorry you sound like someone i know ahaha

lmao it’s okay! im sorry your friend is going through a similar thing!
lmao it’s okay! im sorry your friend is going through a similar thing!

yeah very similar its creepy
I'm a gay guy and i was just thinking today why dont MOST boys ask girls or whatever gender they are attracted to out for dinner or cinema but to "link up at their yard"
Reply 15
I'm a gay guy and i was just thinking today why dont MOST boys ask girls or whatever gender they are attracted to out for dinner or cinema but to "link up at their yard"

it’s so frustrating! i miss proper romance lmao
it’s so frustrating! i miss proper romance lmao

ugh same. a bit irrelevant but what subjects do you take :smile:
Reply 17
ugh same. a bit irrelevant but what subjects do you take :smile:

psychology and a health and social BTEC, wby?
psychology and a health and social BTEC, wby?

I take GCSE Drama, French,History and Business
Reply 19
I take GCSE Drama, French,History and Business

ah cool :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending