The Student Room Group

How to get my own house

I am 28 and live with my parents. My stepbrother is due to get married next year and is younger then me, he has already been to uni, got a job and a nice life, he even has a hamster with his girlfriend. My stepsister is actually getting a house with her boyfriend, again she is younger then me, has been to uni and got a job on the verge of a promotion.

I just want to get to the stage where they are but I have no idea how to get there. I have had to defer uni this year because of me being diagnosed with cancer, I have had 3 major operations now since 2010 been bullied, had depression and am still single never had a girlfriend

What do i do
Visit a few different local estate agents and view some properties. Make a list of benefits and drawbacks of each one. Have a complete inspection survey done on your house too and read it carefully afterwards too. Obtain a copy of any paperwork. Ensure you fully understand the process. Also see a therapist for yourself.
Original post by tinygirl96
Visit a few different local estate agents and view some properties. Make a list of benefits and drawbacks of each one. Have a complete inspection survey done on your house too and read it carefully afterwards too. Obtain a copy of any paperwork. Ensure you fully understand the process. Also see a therapist for yourself.

Hes banned

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending