The Student Room Group

Social Work Northern Ireland 2021.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Award631
They sent out information today via our new queens email. It is next Thursday 12.30-2 and you need to register for it through the email!

Exciting 😀
They sent out information today via our new queens email. It is next Thursday 12.30-2 and you need to register for it through the email!

Thank you so much!
How do you access the QUB email?

How did you get access to the QUB email?
Anybody know when we get student loan? Lol
Original post by Lineofduty
How did you get access to the QUB email?

They sent an email out a couple of weeks ago from qsis which had our email and password in it
Hi, Im applying for social work this year and im just waiting on the interview! Does anyone have any tips?
I’ve also applied have u hear anything yet?
Original post by ebyrne2036
I’ve also applied have u hear anything yet?

I just received the email for declaration, it said interviews are February/ March so hopefully hear soon! There’s also another discussion on here for 2022 applicants
I got that as well! It’s scary haha
Anyone that has applied to social work this coming year, do you know have you still got 48hours to get your interview questions and get them uploaded?
Original post by l_leonard8
Anyone that has applied to social work this coming year, do you know have you still got 48hours to get your interview questions and get them uploaded?

It was told you are given a date and have to record and upload between 10-10 that day
Original post by Weasley21
It was told you are given a date and have to record and upload between 10-10 that day

And are you made aware of the questions prior to answering them? Where were u told this information
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by l_leonard8
And are you made aware of the questions prior to answering them? Where were u told this information

it was on the email we got and no it tells you when you are recording them
weird question, do any of you who have completed first year remember your coursework/groupwork/exam dates in first term? im trying to organise my mums hen night and dont want dates to clash! Ulster btw

Quick Reply

Latest