The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

God loves everyone, don’t be obsessed
Why?
The fame, money, celebrity lifestyle?
I'm not a fan of BTS, most musicians or their groupies and hoards of obsessive fans.
Reply 3
Original post by Mariah23
God loves everyone, don’t be obsessed

God loves everyone. God gives some people more though. Some are given great wealth, beauty, fame, status.
You sound like a psychopath.
Reply 5
Original post by londonmyst
Why?
I'm not a fan of BTS, most musicians or their groupies and hoards of obsessive fans.

They are so beautiful and attractive. They are also just so awesome. So unique. God/Jesus loves them so much
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
You sound like a psychopath.

No I am not. I am just a girl with hormones running. And BTS are handsome so I can't help but have a crush on them. Their voices and songs are also masterpieces which doesn't help reduce with my obsession.
this is why we can't have nice things. you're ****ing creepy, stop
Reply 8
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
this is why we can't have nice things. you're ****ing creepy, stop

No I am not creepy bro I am literally a virgin I have only kissed a guy that's it.

I am just saying any girl/man/woman who gets to date/marry/kiss or have sex with BTS is lucky af.
Reply 9
Why are you abusing poor anon?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Why are you abusing poor anon?

No I am not abusing it

I am pretty sure you, as a man, would feel the same about Kylie Jenner/Nicki Minaj
No I am not creepy bro I am literally a virgin I have only kissed a guy that's it.

I am just saying any girl/man/woman who gets to date/marry/kiss or have sex with BTS is lucky af.

No of course you aren't creepy. Obsessing over BTS and their personal romantic lives is definitely not creepy at all...
Original post by PhoenixRose338
No of course you aren't creepy. Obsessing over BTS and their personal romantic lives is definitely not creepy at all...

They are my idols though. I love their music and songs. Plus they are really handsome.
I am just curious and am just stating that any girl that gets with them is lucky / chosen by God:jebus:
They are my idols though. I love their music and songs. Plus they are really handsome.
I am just curious and am just stating that any girl that gets with them is lucky / chosen by God:jebus:

Well, you put it in a weird way, maybe your wording to too specific, like saying 'who gets to date/marry/kiss or have sex with BTS'
Thinking about who someone will have sex with is weird. And why do you even feel the need to make a thread about them? And what are you curious about? You seem like you have a clear opinion...
Reply 14
No I am not abusing it

I am pretty sure you, as a man, would feel the same about Kylie Jenner/Nicki Minaj

You are. It is an unnecessary use of the function, anon is for private and personal questions.
Who said I was a man? :lol:
Overrated, and a *****y industry.
Reply 16
Original post by londonmyst
Why?

They are so beautiful and attractive. They are also just so awesome. So unique. God/Jesus loves them so much

There's no appeal to them apart from the bolded.

They are not attractive in the slightest. They look so effeminate one has to wonder if they are even into girls (if you catch my drift).

I bet they haven't got a chest hair between them...
Original post by PhoenixRose338
Well, you put it in a weird way, maybe your wording to too specific, like saying 'who gets to date/marry/kiss or have sex with BTS'
Thinking about who someone will have sex with is weird. And why do you even feel the need to make a thread about them? And what are you curious about? You seem like you have a clear opinion...

I am just curious that's all.

I wonder how many times they have had sex too. Sometimes I wonder how big is their d ick. I bet it looks hot and smooth.
Original post by ANM775
I bet they haven't got a chest hair between them...

Is that bad?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You are. It is an unnecessary use of the function, anon is for private and personal questions.
Who said I was a man? :lol:

Your username is Mr Fox???

Latest

Trending

Trending