The Student Room Group

boob size importance

anyone who's attracted to girls , i want yalls HONEST opinions on boob size. (how much does it matter, what's your preference etc)
She has to at least have a c cup size but it can't be bigger than E because IMO it doesn't look nice when it's saggy and huge. The size of the areola is important as well it can't be too big I prefer small areola on big perky tits :smile:
This may sound corny, or even unrealistic, but from my own and my friends experience, the guys you most likely want to date by asking questions like this are the guys who care a little more about your personality, and not so much about your physical appearance. Speaking on behalf of myself, boob size is very much a none issue- I don’t pick the girl because of her boobs, more because she makes me laugh, smile and cry. Be happy with the way you look xx
These two posts are so nice :smile:
I genuinely don’t give the slightest bit of care. I don’t even care if she doesn’t have any boobs!!! Idc if her boobs are so big that it needs a seat of its own. Idc because I’m not attracted to breasts. Nothing hot about it
I don't really care
it's just blobs of fat... no big deal.

:dontknow:
big titties?
little titties?
idc I'll still make em clap :smile:

but fr don't worry - yeah some dudes like em a certain way but vast majority of guys I know do care mainly about personality and that kind of thing.
And pretty much all boobs are cool.
Bi girl here. I like small, perky and round tiddies :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending