The Student Room Group

growth

I am short at 5ft4 and am a 17 teen year old boy my dad is 5ft 10 my mom is 5ft 1 how can I grow more and shouldn't I be at least 5ft 6
Reply 1
Why do you want to be taller? Being short has many advantages. As has being tall. Both have a lot of advantages and disadvantages. So in the end it doesn't matter if you are tall or short. You can't change it anyway, so the best thing is to live with it and make the best of it.

I habe observed that many people are unhappy with their height, but that's mainly due to humans looking predominantly at the negative sides and not at the positive side.

I know it's easier said than done but maybe you should focus more on the advantages of being short and then be happy with it.
Besides the great points that Haraldje made, you don't need to sweat, cause guys grow until age 21. It was common back when military draft was a thing that you'd leave to the army aged 18-19 and come back a year or two taller by 5 inches.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Haraldje
Why do you want to be taller? Being short has many advantages. As has being tall. Both have a lot of advantages and disadvantages. So in the end it doesn't matter if you are tall or short. You can't change it anyway, so the best thing is to live with it and make the best of it.

I habe observed that many people are unhappy with their height, but that's mainly due to humans looking predominantly at the negative sides and not at the positive side.

I know it's easier said than done but maybe you should focus more on the advantages of being short and then be happy with it.

he is a guy -_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending