The Student Room Group

i dont know what to do

this is going to be hard to explain but let me try

whenever i turn on my computer to do my homework i always go on youtube to find some music to listen while

then my fav youtube uploads a new video and i cant stop myself so i go and watch that video

then i end up not doing my homework and fall so behind in school because of this stupid habit

how do i stop it??
Original post by AY.AH
this is going to be hard to explain but let me try

whenever i turn on my computer to do my homework i always go on youtube to find some music to listen while

then my fav youtube uploads a new video and i cant stop myself so i go and watch that video

then i end up not doing my homework and fall so behind in school because of this stupid habit

how do i stop it??

Listen to music on Spotify instead.
Instead of using YouTube, use a music streaming service such as Spotify or LastFm.

That way you can just have a playlist play whilst you're studying.
Reply 3
i listen to acapellas and i can only find them on youtube
Reply 4
Original post by summerberry19
Listen to music on Spotify instead.

i listen to acapellas and i cant find them anywhere but youtube
Reply 5
starting is always the most difficult for me too, but once i get going i don't stop working. Just tell yourself get one part of the work done, maybe just a paragraph or 1 question and next thing you know your completing it and then you can watch all the videos you want stress free
Reply 6
Original post by nibzy007
starting is always the most difficult for me too, but once i get going i don't stop working. Just tell yourself get one part of the work done, maybe just a paragraph or 1 question and next thing you know your completing it and then you can watch all the videos you want stress free

ok ill try that thanks so much♥
Original post by AY.AH
i listen to acapellas and i cant find them anywhere but youtube

I think on App Store, there’s an app called Musicana that allows you to listen to music like Spotify but with music clips on YouTube. It’s quite good. However, I think you can only get it on Apple devices.
Reply 8
Original post by summerberry19
I think on App Store, there’s an app called Musicana that allows you to listen to music like Spotify but with music clips on YouTube. It’s quite good. However, I think you can only get it on Apple devices.

thanks i'll check it out
Find some that you like on YouTube and download them, so when you want to listen to them you can just open a playlist with them in on your computer without getting distracted by all the other videos that is on there.
Reply 10
Original post by Fresher18
Find some that you like on YouTube and download them, so when you want to listen to them you can just open a playlist with them in on your computer without getting distracted by all the other videos that is on there.

ok ill try that thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest