The Student Room Group

[M17] I feel like i’m wasting my life

i’ve never had a girlfriend, and never had friends too. It really hurts... i see people in relationships everywhere. I actually stopped going out for a walk. It hurts so bad, to see couples of my age who are together.
They’re all beautiful, but i suck. I’m very ugly and balding severely.

I just want to live my years fully, and my life is not worth it in this way.

I’m very scared of rejection... i can’t cope with it, because it just confirms that i’m not enough.

Can you please help me?
Reply 1
having a girlfriend is the definition of success, enjoy your life in other ways, u will find it will ruin your life if u try to hard and let the wrong person in
Original post by Anonymous
i’ve never had a girlfriend, and never had friends too. It really hurts... i see people in relationships everywhere. I actually stopped going out for a walk. It hurts so bad, to see couples of my age who are together.

I’m very scared of rejection... i can’t cope with it, because it just confirms that i’m not enough.

Can you please help me?

bro forget about the girls, they come and go, get your money up and focus in yourself.
Reply 3

Can you please help me?

It doesn't matter if you have a girlfriend or not.

But first, start walking out more, it helps you to cope with your anxieties plus it might feel like you've done something that would benefit you!

If you really want to have what other people have, start by prioritising yourself more. Everybody has their beginnings to reach what they have and you should start that journey based on your perspective, the achievements will be incredible at the end! Change your words from "I'm not good enough" to "Am I doing it with my full potential?".

The roads are not a straight line, it's full of challenges and bumps. One after another, you have to overcome your challenges same like everyone else! Possibilities do not happen by chance, they happen because of you making those possibilities to happen!

You might be thinking, "it's not that easy with you saying it it's easy", but trust me, millions of people are behaving the same way like this and they are desperately wanting to come out of their cells and be free and enjoy life. But guess what? they, too, have to overcome their challenges as well even in times like these. They might see themselves as a failure, but life is all about failures and you have to stand your ground and thrive based on your terms to be able to be acknowledge by others.

Start with something small like walking and continue to make new challenges!
Same, but I'm 19 and female, except it doesn't bother me
Keep going for walks, that's one thing that you can do without others. 1 walk a day is what I do. Don't feel bad about seeing couples together, they're probably just as unhappy as you and will break up soon probably
The longer you stay inside the more you waste away
Reply 5

Can you please help me?

I’m gonna be very blunt here. Study hard bro get a job, once you got enough money get a hair transplant. For rejection, just keep on getting rejected until rejection doesn’t affect you anymore. You don’t suck you’re gonna have to find other ways to impress girls, such as nice body and confidence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending