The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well is your school/college mentioned anywhere on UCAS?
Reply 2
jarralisa
I made my UCAS account in early june and I dont think i new the buzzword then (I have a rubbish memory haha) and I dunno how to check to see if I have included it or not :s-smilie:
Any help on this?

Hi,

If there is a section for you to enter your reference and predicted grades then you have registered as an individual - so I would check this.

Steve
Reply 3
SteveUCAS
Hi,

If there is a section for you to enter your reference and predicted grades then you have registered as an individual - so I would check this.

Steve

I can enter my own reference and predicted grades,Do you know how I can change it?
Reply 4
I think you have to phone up the UCAS office or have a word with your school and they should sort it.

Bureaucracy eh?
Reply 5
jarralisa
I can enter my own reference and predicted grades,Do you know how I can change it?

No. You can't
You must apply as an individual or create a new account.
Reply 6
I've tried creating a new account but I cant because your only aloud one.I've just rang UCAS up and I have to get my teacher to ring up :s-smilie: Then they can change it over the phone.
Reply 7
Hi,

Yes a school can request an individual account to be allocated to their school.

On a general note :

If you apply using an individual account and want to then re-register at your school you may find you get the error that you already have an account. (This is to stop people registering too many accounts.)

However, if you really want to do this then log in to your original account change your name/dob/postcode etc. Then when you register at a school I believe you will be fine.

Cheers

Steve
Reply 8
jarralisa
I made my UCAS account in early june and I dont think i new the buzzword then (I have a rubbish memory haha) and I dunno how to check to see if I have included it or not :s-smilie:
Any help on this?

I had the same problem, however, was told by UCAS that my college has to call them and verify that I am studying there, so they can change my from from individual application to one through college...
Original post by shinhans31
No. You can't
You must apply as an individual or create a new account.

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but this is not true, you can move applications that have been registered independently, no need to make a new account. Your school/college can tell you how to do this, it's easy.
How to know buzzword
Original post by Binaya shah
How to know buzzword

Ask your teacher / tutor for it. Thread closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending