The Student Room Group

Is it normal to like older guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HumbleBee_x
Ermmmmm what even is that supposed to mean...are u suspecting i'm OP huh ? :eyeball:

Yes.

You've violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit, vandal!
Original post by Anonymous
18 lol

Wa- thats just crazy lol
i don't like craggy wrinklies, I like young and fresh.
Original post by xandra_sky
i don't like craggy wrinklies, I like young and fresh.

u must a vampire in disguise.
Original post by qwertuyuyuy
u must a vampire in disguise.

ok...why?
Original post by xandra_sky
ok...why?

mabye cuz vampires like young fresh blood ?
Lol tbh I'm good with anything under 60

Drop me a message
Original post by Enter Night
Drop me a message

Stop being horny
most females mature faster than men.

i've personally always gone for the older ones (2-3 years)
I like older man because I think they have passed my age and know how it’s usually is. They would guide me better and I too won’t rebel knowing they know it better. Overall also because older men make me feel protected and secure also they have high chances of being in a serious relationship than just casual hookups as they are too looking to settle down. But how old is the question. I could go from 2 to 5 years old. That’s it.
Reply 30
Original post by username5610926
Drop me a message

was scanning through and accidentally misread as "Drop me a Sausage"😂
Reply 31
I'm bi and prefer older women, but then I generally prefer women more anyway.
You can better discussions. Having a older guy can have different opinions and perspectives to share. Having built up experience on various areas of life over the years, their knowledge and contrasting opinion to yours can stimulate interesting debate and fact sharing.:h:
I know some people are gonna make jokes and tbh I don't even care. I just wanted to start an honest discussion. I find older guys so much more attractive than guys my age. Sexually and romantically. I don't really think of it as a fetish, more just a preference. So any older guys hmu! ;P

Can't hit you up cause you're on anon so you hmu instead :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending