The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Masterclass 2021 for Year 12 and 13

I applied for UCL's Law masterclass a couple of weeks ago. Has anyone heard back from them? I haven't received an email about my application - just wondering whether I got rejected 😂😂
Hiya! I received an email on Wednesday 27th January saying I’d been successful in applying for the Law masterclass. If you haven’t, I’d be more than willing to share the notes I make with you!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by hollsjaine
Hiya! I received an email on Wednesday 27th January saying I’d been successful in applying for the Law masterclass. If you haven’t, I’d be more than willing to share the notes I make with you!

Yes please, that would be amazing. How will you like to contact me e.g. Instagram? I heard back from them and I got a place :smile: What about you?
Original post by Anonymous
Yes please, that would be amazing. How will you like to contact me e.g. Instagram? I heard back from them and I got a place :smile: What about you?

Yeah Instagram’s fine (hollsjainexo)! I also got a place but I’ve got places on several law masterclasses and lectures so I can send you those notes if you’ve got a UCL masterclass place. Well done!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending