The Student Room Group

University Results - near-failed module help

Hi there!!

I am a 3rd year uni student and I recently TANKED a module, averaging a low 40 (I had no access to uni software to complete this module due to having COVID and lockdown, but my lecturer doesn't seem to care at all), and I am genuinely freaking out about my end of year grade - it was a 15 credit module, but I want a 2:1 so badly, what can I do? my 1st semester module grades are not great, putting me at under a 2:1 overall due to this and I feel hopeless, is there a chance with my dissertation and 3 x 15 credit modules I can pull this up? do be honest

Thank you, and good luck to everyone else enduring COVID education haha
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there!!

I am a 3rd year uni student and I recently TANKED a module, averaging a low 40 (I had no access to uni software to complete this module due to having COVID and lockdown, but my lecturer doesn't seem to care at all), and I am genuinely freaking out about my end of year grade - it was a 15 credit module, but I want a 2:1 so badly, what can I do? my 1st semester module grades are not great, putting me at under a 2:1 overall due to this and I feel hopeless, is there a chance with my dissertation and 3 x 15 credit modules I can pull this up? do be honest

Thank you, and good luck to everyone else enduring COVID education haha

Hi

If you didn't have access to the things you needed speak to your course leader. Also claim that covid has affected your ability to complete the module and ask to re-sit parts of the module you failed.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending