Can’t go multiple rounds of sex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
When I first started having sex with my current gf I struggled to stay hard and/or finish. I’ve since put this down to anxiety and too much masturbation but for a long time I was very stressed about it (still am really even tho it’s very rarely a problem now) so I am naturally quite insecure about issues with the lil fella.

I now have a question, like when I do finish (which is often) from sex that’s usually me out for like a good day and I can get like semis sometimes but it’s not like some people who are ready after like 20mins. I’m only 18 and this seems weird to me, I’m gonna book like a blood test to see if it’s hormonal but I just wanna know if anyone else has/had this at such a young age
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I first started having sex with my current gf I struggled to stay hard and/or finish. I’ve since put this down to anxiety and too much masturbation but for a long time I was very stressed about it (still am really even tho it’s very rarely a problem now) so I am naturally quite insecure about issues with the lil fella.

I now have a question, like when I do finish (which is often) from sex that’s usually me out for like a good day and I can get like semis sometimes but it’s not like some people who are ready after like 20mins. I’m only 18 and this seems weird to me, I’m gonna book like a blood test to see if it’s hormonal but I just wanna know if anyone else has/had this at such a young age
There is a "refractory period" for men, in which it can become very difficult for men to have another orgasm within ~15 mins of their first. Its pretty common but the exact time does vary from person to person, 20 mins doesn't sound like too big of an issue.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
There is a "refractory period" for men, in which it can become very difficult for men to have another orgasm within ~15 mins of their first. Its pretty common but the exact time does vary from person to person, 20 mins doesn't sound like too big of an issue.
No what I’m saying is it isn’t 20mins. It’s much longer than that, like anything up to like a day. I think the quickest I’ve ever been able to do it after was an hour but this was an absolute exception. It’s usually like 8 even tho I’m 18
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
No what I’m saying is it isn’t 20mins. It’s much longer than that, like anything up to like a day. I think the quickest I’ve ever been able to do it after was an hour but this was an absolute exception. It’s usually like 8 even tho I’m 18
Ah ok I misread, if you are going to see a doctor you are doing the right thing. I'm not a medical doctor but I doubt it would be anything extremely serious, you may even just be given a bunch of recommendations surrounding diet and exercise.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's definitely worth talking to your GP as they can help with any underlying issues
In the meantime I wouldn't worry too much - it may just be that this is normal for you, and as long as you're both enjoying your sex life it doesn't have to be a problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (546)
50.98%
No (525)
49.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed