The Student Room Group

HaYfEvEr

ugh I live in london but already have really bad hayfever. My eyes feel likea hellpit they're so itchy buthayfever pills don't work and make me tired
uggggghhh
I had a seizure reading that, but what I do is when I can't stop sneezing, get freezing cold tap water and snort it (not too hard), try to keep it in your nose for 30 seconds at least, and it usually calms down!
Original post by Ducky_MoMo
I had a seizure reading that, but what I do is when I can't stop sneezing, get freezing cold tap water and snort it (not too hard), try to keep it in your nose for 30 seconds at least, and it usually calms down!

jesus christ so i should just waterboard myself basically?? That sounds like something the american army would do to alquaeda but rly the main problem is the itchy eyes - i look like ive been smoking week 24/7 420
Speak to your local pharmacist and/ or your GP, they might be able to recommend something stronger
Original post by buggly21
Speak to your local pharmacist and/ or your GP, they might be able to recommend something stronger

tru say I did that last yr but the pills made me super tired
Original post by castilloboi
tru say I did that last yr but the pills made me super tired

there's like allergy injection u can do if u isolate the exact kind of pollen ur allergic to but not sure ill be acle to get that in covid times
Reply 6
There are a lot of different antihistsmines, generation 2 won't cause drowsiness. Speak to your pharmacist about it again.
Try different medication or eye drops
yh yh ik go to the doctor, try knew meds. I just wanna see some hayfever solidarity on this website. Does anyone else get hayfever?
Reply 9
yh yh ik go to the doctor, try knew meds. I just wanna see some hayfever solidarity on this website. Does anyone else get hayfever?

Yes.
not sure ill be acle to get that in covid times

I would still go to your GP about it, if it is disruptive enough that you need further help because OTC pills do not help, then they will help you somehow. Most NHS services are meant to be up and running, and more will be restarting pretty soon. Ultimately, the sooner you're on a waiting list, the quicker you can get some better help hopefully

Yeah i do, it changes as you get older. I never used to
Yeah, although with my medication it's barely noticeable anymore.
one tie on dofe with skl, my eyes puffed up so badly I could barely see. It was so embarrassing - ppl probably thought I never went outside usually
ugh I live in london but already have really bad hayfever. My eyes feel likea hellpit they're so itchy buthayfever pills don't work and make me tired
uggggghhh

ask your doctor for Dymista nasal spray works a dream for me

Quick Reply

Latest